Monday 2: ZENITH VS FOE VS APEX - 45 MINUTE P2P PRKI CLUSTER [UNCRASHED] [CLEAN]

Elve

spacer.png

MOST ACTIVE - BEST COMMUNITY - #1 PKING PURE CLAN

FORUMS TEAMSPEAK DISCORD

uHrBrCt.pngTGqneCv.png

We were bored on teamspeak after having earlier action against Jumpstreet and big mini against Blunt Pures, We asked around for a PKRI and both Final Ownage Elites and Apex would accept and we would agree on a cluster event. We massed up 15 Zenith Members and eventually peaked at 20 Zenith Mountain Men to battle pure clans in P2P. We would rush Apex at FOG and the fight would start from there, We fought Apex 1V1 for several minutes before FOE joined in and it became a cluster. Throughout the 45 Minutes of fighting there was absolutely zero crashers. Squeaky Clean action for all clans all around. Thanks for the action!

78352cfca734a1780200fe92eeaa71b9.png

HmCuX0U.png

U46luEv.png

zUFsF4E.png

i4IatLq.png

tBg6CVD.png

n6TZJgc.png

C3ImLNz.png

eKtznqW.png

ZRPn9JE.png

a2ttflQ.png

lIHdEN4.png

8fHEkxZ.png

2CtDIdk.png

BjYsDqI.png

psDQicU.png

cAXLrCl.png

aX6ckIW.png

https://imgur.com/PRu9My6https://imgur.com/PRu9My6PRu9My6.png

JRS7SyH.png

1283a3c3c2d6f4a6fefd545ffa2e1878.png ab3a676921eb9035280abe537da017c8.png 86ceea7ad27e36a07ddee6895689942a.png 8c9f2d29269c449445075797af582658.png

On 8/3/2021 at 12:07 PM, L 2pk said:

Midweek topics don't make you relevant, you're still dogshit and barred from the wilderness on Sundays. Ask Flower nicely and he might let you out of his pocket. 

mate ur banned from the wild 7 days a week 24/7, dont pretend ur doing anything to us lmao u know u cant hang. 

1 hour ago, Moleman said:

mate ur banned from the wild 7 days a week 24/7, dont pretend ur doing anything to us lmao u know u cant hang. 

I don't even play midweek who cares about mid week, I'm still coming to terrorise you on Sundays. Stick to days when nobody is in the wildy and it will be much easier for you

2 hours ago, L 2pk said:

I don't even play midweek who cares about mid week, I'm still coming to terrorise you on Sundays. Stick to days when nobody is in the wildy and it will be much easier for you

You don't play midweeks but you have time to come shitpost on my topic l0000l you sound broken