ImPerial Declares on Trauma for the #1 Lpc Matched

D o n

Yeah @@GrandMaster You can't play the aggressor here. If you truly want a prep or fullout accept Traumas declarations. They are an "MPC" now so you have to understand their member bases levels. When you prep or fullout a clan you have to allow the opposing clan their full potential otherwise it is a baited topic with other intentions in mind.

Yeah @@GrandMaster You can't play the aggressor here. If you truly want a prep or fullout accept Traumas declarations. They are an "MPC" now so you have to understand their member bases levels. When you prep or fullout a clan you have to allow the opposing clan their full potential otherwise it is a baited topic with other intentions in mind.

then why dont they go hpc time??

that isnt the point you guys are trying to prep them with rules that give an advantage to only your clan not theres so stop being broccolied and keep in mind they have higher cb's than 83.. make cb cap higher or this topic is cauliflower as brown sticky stuff and you guys have even brought 83+ on trips so i dont see the problem

Don't change the topic. This isn't about Trauma being an MPC and not going out at HPC times. It's about a fullout between you two. No more shouting matches. If you truly want this accept trauma's rules. They are the real aggressors here so don't act like one and then decline when you want minor changes to it. No limits just dooooo it! Much more fun that way!

that isnt the point you guys are trying to prep them with rules that give an advantage to only your clan not theres so stop being cauliflower and keep in mind they have higher cb's than 83.. make cb cap higher or this topic is cauliflower as brown sticky stuff and you guys have even brought 83+ on trips so i dont see the problem

get to cv prep us your shutup

Don't change the topic. This isn't about Trauma being an MPC and not going out at HPC times. It's about a fullout between you two. No more shouting matches. If you truly want this accept trauma's rules. They are the real aggressors here so don't act like one and then decline when you want minor changes to it. No limits just dooooo it! Much more fun that way!

agressors my ass i will punish em every weekend instead either way they will lose

k well i dont want our 70s fighting 86s+ autstic as fck and u guys where complaining about fucking 80s at imperials preps, litturaly worst mpc out atm gl against leet spastics. littrualy cant wait for u to prep supremacy

get to cv prep us your shutup

God bless your english, How about you focus on the actual prep you're trying to organize with these cauliflower ass rules or even the fullout you declined before trying to setup another prep.. thats like chaotic prepping you guys, 60 cb or under 20v20 minimum, you'd pull close to 0 if not 0, almost pointless and an excuse to get hype over this clan you're trying so hard to call an lpc.

k well i dont want our 70s fighting 86s+ autstic as fck and u guys where complaining about fucking 80s at imperials preps, litturaly worst mpc out atm gl against leet spastics. littrualy cant wait for u to prep supremacy

what do you mean 70s, ive seen you guys bring people over 83 combat on trips so wtf are you on about lmfao

God bless your english, How about you focus on the actual prep you're trying to organize with these cauliflower ass rules or even the fullout you declined before trying to setup another prep.. thats like chaotic prepping you guys, 60 cb or under 20v20 minimum, you'd pull close to 0 if not 0, almost pointless and an excuse to get hype over this clan you're trying so hard to call an lpc.

till then my friend kyp dont mess with clans out of your league

till then my friend kyp dont mess with clans out of your league

LOOOOOOOOOOL, you must be the most disabled person to ever come on sharkbrew. Query [T]Zeppke if you want to setup something if not be forever a brainless pig.