[ARCHIVED] MILK DESIGNS Declares On David

Tom Valor

As I've previously said I don't need to prove my designs to anyone but a customer who wishes to buy from me, and I don't really use those forums, only hop on once in awhile to see how many times maxx or anyone else mentioned/quoted me lmao!

Grats on being broccolied!

As I've previously said I don't need to prove my designs to anyone but a customer who wishes to buy from me, and I don't really use those forums, only hop on once in awhile to see how many times maxx or anyone else mentioned/quoted me lmao!

Grats on being cauliflower!

KLERT M8 UOK

If ''showing him'' is declaring on someone who didn't use those forums at the time this topic was made sure LOL.

you really don't understand sarcasm?

sarcasm
ˈsÉ‘Ëkaz(É™)m/
noun

1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"
    synonyms: derisionmockeryridiculesatireironyscorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing,taunting; More

591532cdcdbf32a0a37a5f12726d3d02.png

Choose languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitianHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIribrown sticky stuffalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu

7c3dd1f23a9600b3342fdf5ddfc69b3c.png

you really don't understand sarcasm?

sarcasm
ˈsÉ‘Ëkaz(É™)m/
noun

1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"
    synonyms: derisionmockeryridiculesatireironyscorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing,taunting; More

591532cdcdbf32a0a37a5f12726d3d02.png

Choose languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitianHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIribrown sticky stuffalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu

7c3dd1f23a9600b3342fdf5ddfc69b3c.png

oh dude because it's so easy understanding when someone is being sarcastic while writing lmfao. Unless you make it really obvious it's a 50/50 chance dumbass.