Rage & Zenith

Kim

1 hour ago, Jus10 said:

Didn’t read but clan ambassadors won’t hold each other accountable (fo/apex/z/sup) cause they’re all cry baby losers irl lol.

Rage hits z/apex with mains because z/apex use mains and cry because they can’t with wirh or without them(losers irl and in game) & Sb mods will cater to cry babies cause they’re trying to conform to the new standards of “everyone gets a trophy, we don’t wanna hurt other people’s feelings” which brings me to my next point, the word “ginger” is banned in Sb discord, who’s the crybaby ass red head loser that decided that.

lmfao

3 hours ago, Jus10 said:

Didn’t read but clan ambassadors won’t hold each other accountable (fo/apex/z/sup) cause they’re all cry baby losers irl lol.

Rage hits z/apex with mains because z/apex use mains and cry because they can’t with wirh or without them(losers irl and in game) & Sb mods will cater to cry babies cause they’re trying to conform to the new standards of “everyone gets a trophy, we don’t wanna hurt other people’s feelings” which brings me to my next point, the word “ginger” is banned in Sb discord, who’s the crybaby ass red head loser that decided that.

3 hours ago, Jus10 said: