Rage & Zenith

Kim

The topic makes sense. Once proper discussion between clans can begin and egos drop, then we may see some change. Until then, it'll be rather difficult. In hindsight it was much less cancer when pure clans coordinated and teamed together as pures, which at the time seemed terrible XD

Currently, main clans are using pure clans as proxies for their wars and a recruitment pool for their numbers. Little do people know, in the long run these allegiances are detrimental (eg; apex/fo/zenith bleeding members to rot and probably rage bleeding members to rev). 

5 hours ago, Victory said:

gunna be camping anti-victory on my med today. no off for doxer-afflitiated clans (fo (get the message, this is why daniel remy and jordan went mia), zenith (whos even left?) and apex (closed since 2012)

Fucking shut up you absolute muppet hahhahhaa

5 hours ago, Jus10 said:

Didn’t read but clan ambassadors won’t hold each other accountable (fo/apex/z/sup) cause they’re all cry baby losers irl lol.

Rage hits z/apex with mains because z/apex use mains and cry because they can’t with wirh or without them(losers irl and in game) & Sb mods will cater to cry babies cause they’re trying to conform to the new standards of “everyone gets a trophy, we don’t wanna hurt other people’s feelings” which brings me to my next point, the word “ginger” is banned in Sb discord, who’s the crybaby ass red head loser that decided that.

keep stroking that rage cock like a good boy, they're the only clan you'll get fights with

good topic, hopefully both clans do better to make the scene better

44 minutes ago, Doyph said:

keep stroking that rage cock like a good boy, they're the only clan you'll get fights with

good topic, hopefully both clans do better to make the scene better

Quote me if ur mad loser ginger lmfao

Yeah cause we’re supposed to let main clans kill our pures and do nothing about it?????

fI / legashit / Og don’t have to rush us while we killed rev on our mains  they just do it for a cheap win 🤷🏻‍♂️ only to get cleared by Zenith and cry to Sharkbrew mods about Mains😂🤣

all these clans use mains.

Nice punishment don’t think it’s going to matter.

6 hours ago, Godfather said:

how about all the times your dogshit clan came running to the aid of sv while i was kicking the fucking shit out of them and in turn, you lmfao. don't play innocent, you faggots brought everything on yourselves because you have no idea how to run a clan even after 10 whole ass years lmfao.

depressed, suicidal sounding freak, no matter how many years go by you will always be the original oliver.

UR MAD OG IS DOGSHIT AND WILL FOREVER BE DOGSHIT C- TIER CLAN. HYDRA HAD MORE IMPACT THAN SHIT CLAN OG L000000000L FOREVER BUMS

1 hour ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

UR MAD OG IS DOGSHIT AND WILL FOREVER BE DOGSHIT C- TIER CLAN. HYDRA HAD MORE IMPACT THAN SHIT CLAN OG L000000000L FOREVER BUMS

zenith is the literal definition of c-tier clan, never once did you break the top 5 in 10 years and you've closed more times than you've had anniversaries - but on the subject of hydra i'm willing to bet all of your fresh recruits from the past 2 weeks end up in hydra after this weekend :blobsmirking: