Rage & Zenith

Kim

11 hours ago, 0wl said:

Yeah cause we’re supposed to let main clans kill our pures and do nothing about it?????

fI / legashit / Og don’t have to rush us while we killed rev on our mains  they just do it for a cheap win 🤷🏻‍♂️ only to get cleared by Zenith and cry to Sharkbrew mods about Mains😂🤣

all these clans use mains.

Nice punishment don’t think it’s going to matter.

Do you recall the moment zenith originally fully involved themselves in the main scene and rivalries? It was something along the lines of volunteeringly running in to aid apex/rot vs rev when fatality were camping you so that if they continued to hit you, you could get rot to turn on them. @Lee remember that 👀 

Convincingly playing victim never was zenith's strong suit, was it? Clans kind of forgot, they didn't need to get involved in the main alliances 🙃

4 hours ago, Murd said:

Do you recall the moment zenith originally fully involved themselves in the main scene and rivalries? It was something along the lines of volunteeringly running in to aid apex/rot vs rev when fatality were camping you so that if they continued to hit you, you could get rot to turn on them. @Lee remember that 👀 

Convincingly playing victim never was zenith's strong suit, was it? Clans kind of forgot, they didn't need to get involved in the main alliances 🙃

Well said, remember this very clearly

9 hours ago, Murd said:

Rage was bringing mains before zenith even re opened this last time. It’s just an issue now because the shoes on the other foot. 

1 hour ago, Xx 360 no scope xX said:

Rage was bringing mains before zenith even re opened this last time. It’s just an issue now because the shoes on the other foot. 

Oh, it was still an issue when it was supremacy vs rage in a main war which if I recall, ended when rage overwhelmed supremacy's mains. And then before that it was other clans. The major difference between then and now? Pure clans weren't dictated by and aligned with main clans

23 hours ago, 0wl said:

Yeah cause we’re supposed to let main clans kill our pures and do nothing about it?????

fI / legashit / Og don’t have to rush us while we killed rev on our mains  they just do it for a cheap win 🤷🏻‍♂️ only to get cleared by Zenith and cry to Sharkbrew mods about Mains😂🤣

all these clans use mains.

Nice punishment don’t think it’s going to matter.

LMAO PUSSY CLAN RUSHED US WHILE WE WERE KILLING YOUR PERVY UNCLES AT GDZ AND GOT CLEARED YET CRY WHEN WE RETURN THE FAVOR

spacer.png

KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY LMAO

On 8/21/2021 at 8:28 PM, Kim said:

Sharkbrew Thoughts

The pure community simply is in shambles. Everyone knows that the community is divided into three parts. Two sides are divided between two separate alliance. The frontmen are Rage/Co  & Zenith/Co. The third part is the inclusion of main clans who are in contact with the Pure Community for their own biddings. Throughout my own research and dabbling before taking Overseer, everyone attempted to lie about their involvements with the main clans. Most of the pure clan ranks are involved in group chats with RoT & Rev at this current time. As mediators of the community, all we can do is inform and enforce our systems. It is up to the community to hold their clan ranks accountable for the state of the community and the actions of.

The future of the Pure Community will only continue to decline if the narrative keeps changing of who is bad and who isn't. The narrative needs to be centralized on how can the Pure Community be empowered without the involvement of main clans and teams and how to exclude both sides from using mains.

yo Kim what about Apex lmoa look at their topic lollolool

On 8/21/2021 at 8:37 PM, Canny pk said:

The pure scene is so fucking dog shit it’s unreal. 

Hahaha yeah it's legit the most toxic and stupid community I can imagine. People are putting "killing clans" above actually having fun, I don't think you're ever gonna revive this

1 hour ago, Dizzy said:

Hahaha yeah it's legit the most toxic and stupid community I can imagine. People are putting "killing clans" above actually having fun, I don't think you're ever gonna revive this

Yeah I had a bit of fun with the whole rivalry and toxic side of it, but its actually become an absolute joke now. Bored of the bullshit now lol

31 minutes ago, Canny pk said:

Yeah I had a bit of fun with the whole rivalry and toxic side of it, but its actually become an absolute joke now. Bored of the bullshit now lol

yeah agree lol it was fun but some people take it too far and then u just realise that its all retarded