Rage vs Fatality - P2P Big Mini [2-1]

IRoss

On 8/31/2021 at 10:59 PM, Nerdy said:

a01a558324762a38ba02db6758aebb03.png your members are NOT happy hehehe

I see you on every one of our topics, it's ok to feel insecure about your clan, but you don't have to make fun of us to make yourself feel better.  I used to have respect for you guys, don't be that person man.

1 hour ago, lnterrupt said:

I see you on every one of our topics, it's ok to feel insecure about your clan, but you don't have to make fun of us to make yourself feel better.  I used to have respect for you guys, don't be that person man.

then tell your clan to know their place buddy. you are not #1 in any aspect. knowing your place isnt always a bad thing, your clan constantly tries piping up even after what happened last time we tried prepping. blame your own clan

16 hours ago, Nerdy said:

then tell your clan to know their place buddy. you are not #1 in any aspect. knowing your place isnt always a bad thing, your clan constantly tries piping up even after what happened last time we tried prepping. blame your own clan

Shut the fuck up you it/is freak 🤣

19 hours ago, Nerdy said:

No offence, but #1 or not, that's pretty subjective, anyone can lose a prep, and we learn from our every lost, but we certainly win a LOT more than we lose.  And as for Apex, you guys are no longer the same clan you once were, just look at how often you guys prep in 2020 vs now, it's all on your website, as a warlord for a long time, you should know that better than anyone.   If you are that confident that your clan is better, than lets set something up.  In the meantime, anything anyone says on here or discord means nothing.  To me, there is nothing better than a rivalry in clanning, that's why I play the game.

2 hours ago, lnterrupt said:

No offence, but #1 or not, that's pretty subjective, anyone can lose a prep, and we learn from our every lost, but we certainly win a LOT more than we lose.  And as for Apex, you guys are no longer the same clan you once were, just look at how often you guys prep in 2020 vs now, it's all on your website, as a warlord for a long time, you should know that better than anyone.   If you are that confident that your clan is better, than lets set something up.  In the meantime, anything anyone says on here or discord means nothing.  To me, there is nothing better than a rivalry in clanning, that's why I play the game.

ye too bad your leadership is too stupid to set events up with. we tried giving you preps and your clan played fuck around. you can cry if you want just know its your own clans fault not mine :) 

also you say you play the game for rivalries.. what rivalries has fi had in the past 5 years? l0l your ranks are too pussy to rival anyone