The New 1-5 Scene

Yaz

There has been talk for many years of the scene Resetting to a 1-5 def scene with an 89CB cap (with perhaps 1-2 exceptions of 10 defs). Unfortunately clan rivalries, and involvement of main clans has made relations between pure leaders very difficult. It was obvious that with the depth of these rivalries, established HPC's would not be the ones to make the move down.

However lets be realistic,

1. many clans now pull 20-30 at best, and are entering a deep slump.
  2. It is difficult to recruit to a scene that is toxic as it is. 
  3. Certain main clans have harvested Pure clan members for many months
  4. Certain Main clans will never be leaving the scene as certain pure clans have spread their legs for them

While I have no opposition to the HPC (yes I called it HPC) scene continuing, and I hope it does continue honestly... Recently there has been a new wave of 1-5 def clans taking charge. 2-3 Clans are already opening, and there is talk of 2-3 more on the way. While nothing is set in stone yet, I imagine these clans will likely go out after HPC trips in the 9:30-11pm GMT slot (4:30-6EST) .

Advantages

1. Chance for new clans to open without these HPC clan rivalries dictating it
  2. Easy chance for much recruitment to the scene
  3. Easier to deal with mains (trust me a level 82 med is no where near as strong)
  4. A creation of two different scenes which in the long run will help funnel more kids into HPC
  5. Training a 1 def to max takes a  few short weeks

I'm not suggesting current HPC's move down, as this would likely not happen RN. However I suggest you guys strongly support these new LPC's that are opening, and if you are interested in creating your own.. Now might be the time.

Just imagine 1-5 Preps, 1-5 def Pkris, 1-5 def midweeks, single trips.

I do not want this topic to become a flame war between different HPC's, but instead a place to have genuine conversation.

TLDR: 1-5 def scene is coming, please support it

Wishful thinking. This will not work, you are wasting your time and energy and I can make that statement confidently based off of the first sentence of this topic. While you are free to make a separate scene understand that as soon as it opens, we're following you. I don't even need to make a new account either.

You also have no enforcement mechanism, which dooms this fantasy from the beginning.

12 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Wishful thinking. This will not work, you are wasting your time and energy and I can make that statement confidently based off of the first sentence of this topic. While you are free to make a separate scene understand that as soon as it opens, we're following you. I don't even need to make a new account either.

You also have no enforcement mechanism, which dooms this fantasy from the beginning.

Grow up already lmao

This won't work simply because you don't have leverage over any other 25 defence clans, there is no punishment for using mains other then getting your topic moved to main section. pn SB(Lets be honest nobody reads those anyway) Oh and the fact that the only way to end a rivalry now a days is to literly closing your opponent.

Just now, Tictac said:

This won't work simply because you don't have leverage over any other 25 defence clans, there is no punishment for using mains other then getting your topic moved to main section. Oh and the fact that the only way to end a rivalry now a days is to literly closing your opponent.

if most clans goes back to 1 def the remaining 25def will have 0 action and automitcally close no ? 

Just now, Tictac said:

This won't work simply because you don't have leverage over any other 25 defence clans, there is no punishment for using mains other then getting your topic moved to main section. Oh and the fact that the only way to end a rivalry now a days is to literly closing your opponent.

The way u avoid mains is u leave when the other clan brings mains.