The New 1-5 Scene

Yaz

3 minutes ago, Tictac said:

No because unless you get 60 attack and fight under 15 wild on a 1 def those 25 deffers will still be able to attack you

ye i see what u mean just gonne be a never ending chain reaction tbf. 1 def get bullied by 25 def , 25 def by meds , meds by mains etc . back in the days when all pure clans pulled 60+ up to even 100+ they never cared about the handfull of mains/meds but ye now most clans pull 20-40 just 5-6 meds/mains make a huge difference . scene in general is just fucked up

5 minutes ago, Benz said:

ye i see what u mean just gonne be a never ending chain reaction tbf. 1 def get bullied by 25 def , 25 def by meds , meds by mains etc . back in the days when all pure clans pulled 60+ up to even 100+ they never cared about thge handfull of mains but ye now most clans pull 20-40 just 5-6 meds/mains make a huge difference . scene in general is just fucked up

You are right and that cycle has been going on for some time now, imo the only way to work this out is to start looking at the source of this issue and try to solve it that led to this situation. But that would mean for some clans to admit defeat and I don't think thats a option for them.

Sadly this will not work

1. Because i will not waste my time in my mid 20’s to make a 1 def acc for a scene that won’t work

2. you have clans like zenith who hold hands with main clans (and still lose)

3. This happens every 3 years. 1 def scene is revived one clan starts losing and brings 20 def accs. next comes the med/mains

1 minute ago, mppi said:

Jumpstreet dose it every Sunday. We dont need 25 def to clap some cheeks. But for real, there is so many location we can fight on 1-5 def. Meds and mains can't hunt us. We would enjoy and support they idea.

What do you mean? There's 20/25 defs in JS, and from what I've seen they have actually started bringing meds as well...? 

7 minutes ago, Intensity said:

Won't work and also its not "new" Yaz this cycle happens every couple years. These new clans opening are defiently good for the scene, but history repeats. 

Not to mention, aren't you in a main clan now? So you are part of the current issue going on correct? 

Glad someone said it.

You’re trying to push water up the hill..

Jagex is purposely drying out the PVP community because of its toxicity. The only thing that’s keeping some clans going is because they can’t let go of their fictional ego.

It’s not about having fun anymore, not about winning either but about making other clans lose 

1. It is difficult to recruit to a scene that is toxic as it is. 
  2. Certain main clans have harvested Pure clan members for many months
  3. Certain Main clans will never be leaving the scene as certain pure clans have spread their legs for them 

You listed all 3 of these in your topic, but you are part of all THREE of those issues. 

BP=BC

LY= Dead

OG= Mains

Zenith= Rot

Apex= Rot

Rage= BC/Rev/Heroes/Whomever else

FI= Sucks Rage off 

Want the scene fixed?  Stop multi clanning in pure clans and being in main clans, crashing events on meds/mains for a 6 minute youtube video, and a weird gamer ego boost. 

28 minutes ago, 2002 Allen Iverson said:

Sadly this will not work

1. Because i will not waste my time in my mid 20’s to make a 1 def acc for a scene that won’t work

2. you have clans like zenith who hold hands with main clans (and still lose)

3. This happens every 3 years. 1 def scene is revived one clan starts losing and brings 20 def accs. next comes the med/mains

Happens everytime lmfao. Fuck training a new account, it takes so long to train an account for a shitty scene

1 minute ago, Intensity said:

Im unbiased, but didn't Rage just attempt a crash on FS vs Terror the other day? From what I've seen Rage were on mains attempting that crash and guess what.. FS just opened not long ago LOL 

YOUR CLAN IS A BIG PART OF THE ISSUE. 

Dont bring hpc talk here

Just now, Tictac said:

Tldr;

You have to solve the issue first which means you have to look at the pure clans that are infesting it with mains (zenith,rage and some others)
You need to find some kind of leverage to heavily punish clans to use mains(bad rep and starving them won't work anymore)

New scene New clans, Dont have to deal with HPC's

Just now, Yaz said:

New scene New clans, Dont have to deal with HPC's

You could try that, may I ask what are you gonna do against clans that will crash your wilderness events? "hpc" clans have moved to "mpc/lpc" scenes before and forced them to fight