The New 1-5 Scene

Yaz

Just now, Intensity said:

????????????? YOU are part of the current issue going on LOL FS just opened and Rage has already attempted to crash them on meds/ mains???? 

If you want to get into it, feel free to pm me on discord

Just now, Tictac said:

You could try that, may I ask what are you gonna do against clans that will crash your wilderness events? "hpc" clans have moved to "mpc/lpc" scenes before and forced them to fight

I dont know, Im not the leader of the new scene im just trying to start the conversation.

I think it will be new ranks, new teams, and hopefully alot less toxic

YES there's new clans opening including Intensity coming soon. BUT clans like Rage feel like they have to crash events they shouldn't even be crashing unless their on pures its acceptable but they do it on meds/mains ALL the time. And they just did it to FS couple days ago. 

Point is the clan you're in, is a big part of the continuing issue, and the leadership there clearly can't put their egos aside lmfao. 

The problem in the scene is the leaders of the clans, and unfortunately it's not going to change. 

Rage will keep bringing meds/mains to crash fights and mass up 5 clans for their weekend trips. 

Zenith and Apex will keep bringing Rot as long as Rage continues doing what they are doing. 

Rev/Clumpa will continue massing 20 people to rag Zenith. 

Nothing will change, some clans will do whatever they can for action and sorry to bring it to ya but Rage has already abused hitting FS= Your points/topic is invalid. 

2 minutes ago, Royce said:

??? 

Brotha you know Rage does for any event midweek/weekends is sit on mains/meds ( you will crash anything for action) you've even resulted into doing PKRIs with main clans. Don't be dumb, put your gamer ego aside. 

Rage/Zenith are the biggest issues in the scene, leadership on both sides instead of making the scene cancer should just man up and talk it out. 

1 minute ago, Intensity said:

Brotha you know Rage does for any event midweek/weekends is sit on mains/meds ( you will crash anything for action) you've even resulted into doing PKRIs with main clans. Don't be dumb, put your gamer ego aside. 

Rage/Zenith are the biggest issues in the scene, leadership on both sides instead of making the scene cancer should just man up and talk it out. 

would be fun but everyones gonna be a pussy about it

7 minutes ago, Intensity said:

Posting on a hider and Impersonating a clan that hasn't even opened yet L00L

I would rather you all stop playing and move on with your lives because we tried this in 2017 and it didn't work, in fact it was actually worse in many ways than the HPC bracket 

Most of you don't want to actually pure clan at all but rather have an outlet for your misguided anger and need to lash out at something on the internet

It's not even that bad when you don't affiliate yourself, the clans who welcome multi clanning with mains as a form of recruitment is an issue.

However for my clan and many other clans who choose not to affiliate in that mess don't have the same problems. 

Our fights get crashed yes, as does every clans fights, but we still manage to get clean action every weekend. Sorry if your clan doesn't, look if your ranks are multi-clanning and involving themselves with the main scene.

57 minutes ago, Intensity said:

Im unbiased, but didn't Rage just attempt a crash on FS vs Terror the other day? From what I've seen Rage were on mains attempting that crash and guess what.. FS just opened not long ago LOL 

YOUR CLAN IS A BIG PART OF THE ISSUE. 

We crashed with pures only, then apex/rot came and we hopped on our meds ofc.

Rich topic coming from som1 whos in a clan directly aligned with the main clans- Ever consider not supporting the clans that use mains/ally with main clans?

Instead of leading people to a neutral place like fi/sup/bp etc you led half of LY into the crash/rag war lmao

Moving forward  in P2P I could maybeeee argue that the mains are less effective on a 1 def-  F2P they are just as effective as we saw with REV bodyslamming Zenith on 80's. 

The problem isn't accounts or defence levels. It's people supporting poor leadership that's ruining the game and asking WHY? (As it pertains to HPC clanning)

I do think opening a separate scene could be lucrative for the growth of the pure scene overall, but the only way I see any of these clans having any type of chance of survival is if they allow multi-clanning. None of these "clans" that are supposedly opening have deep enough ML's or places to recruit from to ensure growth. Saying let's be 1 defence is such a great idea in your head but in reality most of the 1 def active PKers left are already in JS. Without multi-clanners/reintroduction of REV's or something of that nature it will be the same people in two different scenes.

35 minutes ago, Lord Ex said:

Rich topic coming from som1 whos in a clan directly aligned with the main clans- Ever consider not supporting the clans that use mains/ally with main clans?

Instead of leading people to a neutral place like fi/sup/bp etc you led half of LY into the crash/rag war lmao

Moving forward  in P2P I could maybeeee argue that the mains are less effective on a 1 def-  F2P they are just as effective as we saw with REV bodyslamming Zenith on 80's. 

The problem isn't accounts or defence levels. It's people supporting poor leadership that's ruining the game and asking WHY? (As it pertains to HPC clanning)

I do think opening a separate scene could be lucrative for the growth of the pure scene overall, but the only way I see any of these clans having any type of chance of survival is if they allow multi-clanning. None of these "clans" that are supposedly opening have deep enough ML's or places to recruit from to ensure growth. Saying let's be 1 defence is such a great idea in your head but in reality most of the 1 def active PKers left are already in JS. Without multi-clanners/reintroduction of REV's or something of that nature it will be the same people in two different scenes.

I dont really appreciate the personal remarks, but irrespective this topic is not about me.