The New 1-5 Scene

Yaz

8 minutes ago, Yaz said:

I dont really appreciate the personal remarks, but irrespective this topic is not about me. 

Ex and my own clans differences aside, I agree with him. Who is it about then? Our clans do our best to not involve in the main drama, and it's not nearly as big of an issue as it is for other clans. I encourage members to use pures, fight clean and fair, can your clan say the same?

I don't feel the need to reset the scene, that would just make the people who have committed to it possibly quit in the thoughts of remaking an account. The real solution is clan leaders acknowledging that aligning with main clans, or joining those main clans is just being selfish. They're putting their own agenda forward instead of their members and letting the poor souls who are in their clan suffer because of the stupid decisions they made.

All in all, you guys deal with your own issues, no scene wide change needs to happen for that.

Idk about y’all but terror has had some pretty fun weekends recently main free, not camped, cause no affiliations. Maybe pure clan leaders drop their egos n work together for once to combat mains n rid them of the scene? Then there’s no need for a new scene. Just a thought

1 minute ago, Koala said:

Idk about y’all but terror has had some pretty fun weekends recently main free, not camped, cause no affiliations. Maybe pure clan leaders drop their egos n work together for once to combat mains n rid them of the scene? Then there’s no need for a new scene. Just a thought

That is nice and something to be looked into. I would be down to team on crash whatever fuck heads try to ruin the fight and just reset the fight and go about it again, but the scene could also benefit from 1 def reset. I personally hate my 25 def account its fucking boring to me for whatever reason. I much rather use a 1 def again. 

27 minutes ago, Yaz said:

I dont really appreciate the personal remarks, but irrespective this topic is not about me. 

You can't represent a movement or anchor one without expecting criticism.

My remarks were stricly about clanning not sure why you're offended.

Furthermore this topic is about you and people exactly like you. You want a clean scene but support the clans directly aligned with mains/condone main usage. You should probably retrace your steps and start there.

Whenever you get out of your feelings I'd love to hear your rebuttal to my comments in your previous quote

NO WAY THIS FUCKING VICTIM IS TRYING TO RESET THE SCENE AFTER YOUR CLAN BEGAN THIS CLUSTER. YOURE GETTING BODDIED ANYTIME YOU STEP INTO THE WILDERNESS REGARDLESS OF WHAT MAIN CLANS ( REV AND BC PULL 5 ) OR VENNIES YOU HIRE. 

YOUR CLAN DID THIS TO THE SCENE

YOURE SUFFERING THE CONSIQUENCES

OFF IS NFS

DO NOT CRY

1 minute ago, Yaz said:

New scene will be at a different times.

I dont even have to involved in new scene if thats ppls problem LMAO

Just tryna start the convo but ppl seem VERY mad

Brother, it's not that people seem mad.. It's how you listed certain things in your topic.. " certain clans spreading their legs to main clans" you realize Rage does that right? To BC, Rev & Heroes? I'm probably missing more. 

You want to actually try to fix the scene? Sack up and let the leaders of your clan know thats the best way to go about it man. 

The root causes of the current situtation (pure clans playing nh, main clans ragging pure clans) are these:

1. The pking scene is dying (no bh, rev cave, pvmers in wildy). There are a lot less players now in the pking/clanning community. Without midweek pking there is not much reason to play (for many people doing inners and cwa is just not sufficient). I dont blame these people staying away from this game, not bonding their accounts just to have 2 pk trips at weekends.
  2. The few hundred players who are still doing clanning are mostly veterans and have hatred for each other. You should look into yourselves and find out what's wrong with what you are doing (only playing the game to ruin others' fun).

Until any of these two gets fixed nothing is gonna get better here.

3 minutes ago, Winnetou said:

The root causes of the current situtation (pure clans playing nh, main clans ragging pure clans) are these:

1. The pking scene is dying (no bh, rev cave, pvmers in wildy). There are a lot less players now in the pking/clanning community. Without midweek pking there is not much reason to play (for many people doing inners and cwa is just not sufficient). I dont blame these people staying away from this game, not bonding their accounts just to have 2 pk trips at weekends.
  2. The few hundred players who are still doing clanning are mostly veterans and have hatred for each other. You should look into yourselves and find out what's wrong with what you are doing (only playing the game to ruin others' fun).

PK scene is fine, its just certain clans need to drop their egos and PK more. Set up more events, and clans need to not crash on meds/mains. 

If gonna crash JUST do it on PURES. But like i mentioned.. Egos is what is killing the scene. 

6 minutes ago, Winnetou said:

On top of this main clans camp the pure scene cause their scene is dead 

Why is a BC/Rage/Rev minion member trying to reset the scene. If a new scene comes Zenith is going to hit both. I will personally hunt any LY members and Rage members who try to join a “new scene” in any new clan. Any minion clan member has to no right to pure clan. These “new pure clan” leaders should think twice before accepting anyone from Anti-Zenith.

Zenith is the most prepared for any type of scene. If you think 1 def accounts are going to save you then you are wrong.

Once multi clanning is banned, the scene will get fixed.

4 hours ago, Godfather said:

Wishful thinking. This will not work, you are wasting your time and energy and I can make that statement confidently based off of the first sentence of this topic. While you are free to make a separate scene understand that as soon as it opens, we're following you. I don't even need to make a new account either.

You also have no enforcement mechanism, which dooms this fantasy from the beginning.

Mhmm.

4 hours ago, Godfather said:

Wishful thinking. This will not work, you are wasting your time and energy and I can make that statement confidently based off of the first sentence of this topic. While you are free to make a separate scene understand that as soon as it opens, we're following you. I don't even need to make a new account either.

You also have no enforcement mechanism, which dooms this fantasy from the beginning.

^Yup... And those are just the replies I checked of the first page.

Some people are realistic and so am I. Last time it happened was because of Misfits, Redemption and DMK making the 1 def movement a couple of years ago, the rest followed pretty quickly to the dream. It resulted in the whole pure scene making new accounts and in the end everything ended up being the same. From 1 def people moved over to 20 def and then even 100+ combat because they all think they need it to win a "rivalry". After that they start using mains or ask main clans for help. Even then, you're saying 82cb mains aren't as strong, while they're actually a lot easier to make... Anyways, clan rivalries are going to end up the same way you're dealing with right now in the "HPC" scene.

The only way things will actually start working is if Jagex actually gives some support to the PvP scene (could be def capped worlds like DMM or CWA's or even an official tournament based on def level).

In the end, I love seeing new clans opening up in the game. Gives people a "new" incentive to log into the game and create action. But in the end, it's always the same people, no new blood, everyone has already been part of multiple communities/clans.

11 minutes ago, Yaz said:

On top of this main clans camp the pure scene cause their scene is dead 

Maybe because their alliances is cringe. They all just try to beef against 1 clan aka Rot. Instead of just breaking alliances for action they rather make their scene stale. Just my opinion. 

Unbiased,  @YAZ YOU WANT TO CRY MAIN CLANS, BUT YOU:

ARE IN RAGE

BROUGHT HALF OF YOUR OLD CLAN TO THE RAG WAR (KIDS WHO DON'T ACTUALLY WANT TO BE IN IT). AND WHATS TERRIBLE? YOU GO MIA EVERY MONTH. I FEEL BAD FOR WHAT YOU BROUGHT UPON YOUR FRIENDS

AND YOU STILL HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BITCH AND COMPLAIN? YOU ARE THE PROBLEM @YAZ CRY IS ACTUALLY FREE. 

11 minutes ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

Why is a BC/Rage/Rev minion member trying to reset the scene. If a new scene comes Zenith is going to hit both. I will personally hunt any LY members and Rage members who try to join a “new scene” in any new clan. Any minion clan member has to no right to pure clan. These “new pure clan” leaders should think twice before accepting anyone from Anti-Zenith.

Zenith is the most prepared for any type of scene. If you think 1 def accounts are going to save you then you are wrong.

Once multi clanning is banned, the scene will get fixed.

I promise you Zenith will move down before Legacy.