The New 1-5 Scene

Yaz

14 minutes ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

Why is a BC/Rage/Rev minion member trying to reset the scene. If a new scene comes Zenith is going to hit both. I will personally hunt any LY members and Rage members who try to join a “new scene” in any new clan. Any minion clan member has to no right to pure clan. These “new pure clan” leaders should think twice before accepting anyone from Anti-Zenith.

Zenith is the most prepared for any type of scene. If you think 1 def accounts are going to save you then you are wrong.

Once multi clanning is banned, the scene will get fixed.

ngga zenith pulls 12 and 5 of them is me l00000000l 24/7 gettin camped i bet u happy cuz the new scene idea

36 minutes ago, Intensity said:

PK scene is fine, its just certain clans need to drop their egos and PK more. Set up more events, and clans need to not crash on meds/mains. 

If gonna crash JUST do it on PURES. But like i mentioned.. Egos is what is killing the scene. 

Nah it's not fine. People's attitude is only one of the two problems..

Bit naive to think that you could stay separate from the current pure scene just by being on 1 def accs - plenty meds can hit them at most popular fighting locations, a lot of people will have 1defs sitting unbonded.  Unless you plan to do cwa only or sit at fog in a non pvp world it'll make little difference other than people not being able to use 107cb meds.

I think most current or former pure clanners would like the idea of 1def being the standard, but at this point it wont achieve anything other than making people quit and making others make low level tanks.

3 minutes ago, Aiselia said:

Bit naive to think that you could stay separate from the current pure scene just by being on 1 def accs - plenty meds can hit them at most popular fighting locations, a lot of people will have 1defs sitting unbonded.  Unless you plan to do cwa only or sit at fog in a non pvp world it'll make little difference other than people not being able to use 107cb meds.

I think most current or former pure clanners would like the idea of 1def being the standard, but at this point it wont achieve anything other than making people quit and making others make low level tanks.

STFU retard you spend your Saturday and Sundays 1 iteming suiciding to pure clans. 

IR closed Resistance closed now Rev is essentially closed. Your trash and your opinion is invalid. You're not even part of the pure scene anymore you got bullied out you fucking reject lmao

If the scene did transition to 1 defence again, I doubt it would go back to 25 defence as quickly as last time, considering the only reason people trained def again was because of clan wars and we know 80% of clans don't do that anymore.

Optimistically; yes, a 1-5 defence scene would be very beneficial. Tanks will have less of a foothold against you, and if everyone's 1 defence then low level wildy fights won't be an issue, which also negates overpowered tanks (for he most part). Will a reset ever happen? Who knows, clans like zenith already have access to a memberbase of 1 def accounts, the deciding factor will be if clans can finally let go of the hands if main clans.

Just now, Zenith E-Girl said:

STFU retard you spend your Saturday and Sundays 1 iteming suiciding to pure clans. 

IR closed Resistance closed now Rev is essentially closed. Your trash and your opinion is invalid. You're not even part of the pure scene anymore you got bullied out you fucking reject lmao

You seem to know a lot about me and I honestly can't say I have a clue who you are my man, but keep up the energy if it helps you cope.

3 minutes ago, Aiselia said:

You seem to know a lot about me and I honestly can't say I have a clue who you are my man, but keep up the energy if it helps you cope.

Forgot to add you went from FOE to Rev gz on breaking and sorry your gloryhunting journey didn't pay off. Better luck next time (I'm sure it won't be long till you clan hop again LOL)

1 minute ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Forgot to add you went from FOE to Rev gz on breaking and sorry your gloryhunting journey didn't pay off. Better luck next time (I'm sure it won't be long till you clan hop again LOL)

True you did miss that part, but what the fuck is a zenith member talking about glory for?  the only glory you know anything about is the one you use to tele out and go random worlds 40 times a trip.

1 hour ago, Winnetou said:

The root causes of the current situtation (pure clans playing nh, main clans ragging pure clans) are these:

1. The pking scene is dying (no bh, rev cave, pvmers in wildy). There are a lot less players now in the pking/clanning community. Without midweek pking there is not much reason to play (for many people doing inners and cwa is just not sufficient). I dont blame these people staying away from this game, not bonding their accounts just to have 2 pk trips at weekends.
  2. The few hundred players who are still doing clanning are mostly veterans and have hatred for each other. You should look into yourselves and find out what's wrong with what you are doing (only playing the game to ruin others' fun).

Until any of these two gets fixed nothing is gonna get better here.

It's kind of stuck in a loop at the moment. 

"Rage brings rev and co, fuck rage ur camped" and that mentality remains regardless of mains or only pures.

Same for zenith/apex and their allegiances with rot. Regardless of what z or apex do in the future, they will still be held responsible with a 'we don't forgive '.

Once that loop finally breaks, it should be a little more likely for a less toxic scene.

1 hour ago, Winnetou said:

The root causes of the current situtation (pure clans playing nh, main clans ragging pure clans) are these:

1. The pking scene is dying (no bh, rev cave, pvmers in wildy). There are a lot less players now in the pking/clanning community. Without midweek pking there is not much reason to play (for many people doing inners and cwa is just not sufficient). I dont blame these people staying away from this game, not bonding their accounts just to have 2 pk trips at weekends.
  2. The few hundred players who are still doing clanning are mostly veterans and have hatred for each other. You should look into yourselves and find out what's wrong with what you are doing (only playing the game to ruin others' fun).

Until any of these two gets fixed nothing is gonna get better here.

It's kind of stuck in a loop at the moment. 

"Rage brings rev and co, fuck rage ur camped" and that mentality remains regardless of mains or only pures.

Same for zenith/apex and their allegiances with rot. Regardless of what z or apex do in the future, they will still be held responsible with a 'we don't forgive '.

Once that loop finally breaks, it should be a little more likely for a less toxic scene.