The New 1-5 Scene

Yaz

16 minutes ago, Murd said:

It's kind of stuck in a loop at the moment. 

"Rage brings rev and co, fuck rage ur camped" and that mentality remains regardless of mains or only pures.

Same for zenith/apex and their allegiances with rot. Regardless of what z or apex do in the future, they will still be held responsible with a 'we don't forgive '.

Once that loop finally breaks, it should be a little more likely for a less toxic scene.

From the outsiders standpoint on both those clans, Rage brings 4 mains clans a weekend in their capes, along with their own meds/mains. Obviously other clans will retaliate back. 

All comes down to the leaders dropping egos, growing a sack and talking it out. Egos are what ruin the scene. Rage seems to have this weird ego, probably the biggest out of any "pure" clan. Rage doesn't even bother logging in on pures anymore 😆 

1 hour ago, FUCK NOX said:

YOUR CLAN DID THIS TO THE SCENE

YOURE SUFFERING THE CONSIQUENCES

OFF IS NFS

DO NOT CRY

1 hour ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

Why is a BC/Rage/Rev minion member trying to reset the scene. If a new scene comes Zenith is going to hit both. I will personally hunt any LY members and Rage members who try to join a “new scene” in any new clan.

1 hour ago, Winnetou said:

The few hundred players who are still doing clanning are mostly veterans and have hatred for each other. You should look into yourselves and find out what's wrong with what you are doing (only playing the game to ruin others' fun).

Until any of these two gets fixed nothing is gonna get better here.

Current clan leader mindsets are why the scene isn’t progressing and why it continues going downhill. For the scene to do well, it begins with the clan leaders, they are the voices of the scene and their decisions are what guides us in the direction it heads. @Yazi like that you are atleast bringing attention to this and suggesting something to maybe help the scene but I don’t believe a 1 def scene is going to save pure clanning, not now atleast while things are how they are. For 1 def scene and 25 def scene to be going on at the same time and not get involved within each other is literally impossible. Especially when people are so prideful and can’t let go of things from the past. They can’t man up, forgive and forget. It’ll be over the lightest crap too lmao. Keep tryna find solutions tho and try to work with other leaders. Your voice clearly matters a lot aswell which is why there’s so much attention to this topic. ❤️

2 minutes ago, Yaz said:

Many haters mentioning my name, this is not about Yaz boys, its about the toxic scene.

Its very likely I wont even be involved in the 1 def scene.

No toxicity man its just the truth. Rage is a big part of the issue. Speak to your leaders in Rage and BC. You want to help the scene out? Voice your opinions to your leaders. The way the scene is reflects off the decisions leaders from all clans make. Its just that simple, if you care about the scene voice your opinions to your leaders. 

Just now, Zenith Killer said:

ok yeah legacy pulls 40+ pures while zenith pulls 30 meds. u right we donezo l0l!

40+ pures 😆 Enough with propaganda I'm not even Zenith and I know for a fact Legacy does not pull 40+ you didn't even bother putting your pull on your post this past Saturday, thats how bad it was. You don't wear team capes anymore either. 

3 minutes ago, Intensity said:

40+ pures 😆 Enough with propaganda I'm not even Zenith and I know for a fact Legacy does not pull 40+ you didn't even bother putting your pull on your post this past Saturday, thats how bad it was. You don't wear team capes anymore either. 

and that was labor day weekend. come on stop speaking out ur ass.

I'll add an actual contribution to this topic, rather than being dismissive overall.

First, I would genuinely like to know what it is you think you're accomplishing with this "movement", specifically - how is this any different to what we just went through? To elaborate, for the past 4 years there has essentially been a lower-bracket within the scene as it is, a total of around 20 clans.

Second, and this is the most important - have any of you who want this to happen, ever stopped to recognize the fact that while there were 20 of these newer clans and all of them, with the exception of Resistance and Terror have been both P2P Wilderness based and hostile toward clan wars? Every single one of these clans had these exact traits in common. You all neglected helping mould and let them grow into traditional clanners so that when their clans closed, they wouldn't all just up and quit like they did.

So what's going to be different this time that doesn't drive away all the new people?

25 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

Tbh people are gonna look back at this point of their life later and regret it so much.

90% of the current community logs in JUST to ruin the opponent clans’ day. Completely lost track of why they started playing the game we *used to* love

Yup, things won’t go anywhere because there’s (no flame) literal spastics that just say the same “cry is free” “nfs” etc. Like what?  Just be a normal human…?
Decent example is odablock recently tryna fight ROT at gdz. He thought they would fight 1v1 and it’d be a fun fight of numbers(stream) vs. A smaller coordinated clan maybe it turns into a cluster. And it could’ve been a sick return fight. Instead they just rag in Oda’s teamcape, nothing happens, no fun no laughs etc.

3 minutes ago, Justin T said:

The retards that wanna stay and rag each other with meds and mains all day and night to settle internet beef in 2021/22 can stay in the 25 defence scene.

The players that wanna move on, evolve and fight other pures (or in the worst situation a 88 cmb zerk/ tank) will do, and get CWA action in the process.

Didn't you join bc?