The New 1-5 Scene

Yaz

12 minutes ago, SharkAttack said:

Didn't you join bc?

Correct - BC is a main clan, not a pure clan. From what I can tell being in BC for few weeks & attended a few "Sunday trips", BC primarily hits Zenith/ ROT on Sunday trips.

Having said that though, others like myself who would want the 1 def scene to work if got going, would most likely leave main clans and have a fresh start, although the main scene would have no reason/ be unable to have such an impact on 1 def clans fighting at fog.

4 minutes ago, Justin T said:

Correct - BC is a main clan, not a pure clan. From what I can tell being in BC for few weeks & attended a few "Sunday trips", BC primarily hits Zenith/ ROT on Sunday trips.

Having said that though, others like myself who would want the 1 def scene to work, would most likely leave main clans and have a fresh start. 

So you rag existing pure clans and think you can "evolve/move" on?

4 minutes ago, SharkAttack said:

Do you think people who rag the current pure clans will be allowed to have clean action in another "scene"?

Your only hope is to leave bc.

You are most likely right. Referring to my previous comment, leaving main clans altogether that have any affiliation with ragging pure clans will be necessary.

Having said that though, I don’t recognize Zenith as being a pure clan in its current form, this has been well documented on this forum to be the case for years now.

2 minutes ago, Justin T said:

You are most likely right. Referring to my previous comment, leaving main clans altogether that have any affiliation with ragging pure clans will be necessary.

Having said that though, I don’t recognize Zenith as being a pure clan in its current form and it’s been well documented that this has been the case for years now.

Well I can tell you right now: If you are still in bc while leading intensity, your clan is going to get camped hard.

3 hours ago, Justin T said:

Having said that though, I don’t recognize Zenith as being a pure clan in its current form, this has been well documented on this forum to be the case for years now.

What do you recognize Apex, Rage, BP, and OG as? Even LY? Every clan is guilty. 

All I know is theres a whole lot of people that actually abandoned the pure scene to join main clans. Those same people are gonna be camped but certain clans thats just the way it is. 

You aren't new to the scene.