Scene Reset ( Better Version of Yazs Breakdown)

Intensity

I personally don't think multi-clanning or the main community is the problem here. 

People are going to try to break rival clans either by leaking, crashing, or using mains/meds. I don't foresee things changing in that manner.

If you want pure only action, then create a new trend. Make pure fights last as long as some of the pre-eoc main fights. 1-item rag your opponent until they give up. 

Change the game plan somehow. 

13 hours ago, Royce said:

Don’t cry doggy. U forgot to mention sup had all their ranks slaving for sv when they were open. Fo mass bringing mains and sucking rots cock, only reason they stopped is cuz I beat them at their own game (victims lol). In all honestly good luck to ur clan & all the other 1 def clans. But don’t try and be brave on here when ur bias as fuck. Dumbass.

You're one of the issues in the scene, do you know the definition of bias? If you think this topic you are braindead. Anyone with braincells that actually read posted an actual response. Instead you post a response crying, and acting mentally hurt. Go take a deep breath, they way you act you're gonna lose alot of members real soon. 

44 minutes ago, Intensity said:

You're one of the issues in the scene, do you know the definition of bias? If you think this topic you are braindead. Anyone with braincells that actually read posted an actual response. Instead you post a response crying, and acting mentally hurt. Go take a deep breath, they way you act you're gonna lose alot of members real soon. 

Do. Not. Cry.

5 hours ago, Royce said:

Do. Not. Cry.

I'm not in a clan, but there's a reason you act like why you do. You've probably been bullied in the scene as long as you have played. 

Lets be honest Yaz was the one that made a topic crying, mine is just better and more realistic. No way Rage is talking about crying when they made a topic first about the subject. 

5 minutes ago, Intensity said:

I'm not in a clan, but there's a reason you act like why you do. You've probably been bullied in the scene as long as you have played. 

Lets be honest Yaz was the one that made a topic crying, mine is just better and more realistic. No way Rage is talking about crying when they made a topic first about the subject. 

Sounds like you didn’t even read or just didn’t understand his original topic

20 minutes ago, Intensity said:

? Clearly I read it. Issue is its coming from someone who is a CURRENT person guilty of the issue in the scene right now. 

First u called it crying, now ur saying he’s one of the bad guys. Make up ur mind already. Btw Rage will be fine whatever the scene is and if there are meds/mains involved or not.