mother jumpstreet 12/09/21 #1 P2P war destoying BP mains

droze

image0.png

JumpStreet massed up 59 RIPPED pitbulls peaking at 64 ending BP from 49 pull with mains dropped them to 27 ppl on voice!

Fight 1 :

Our first fight was scheduled against HYDRA but we got intel there is a fight at falador pvp world we hopped into it clumped fally telespot hell of hydra members said Hi TO GOD (Died)

Zenith teled up to fally they putted them self in huge clump then i seen Bp hopping on east of us it was my best moment to see bp on mains proved them self lossers trying to hit us on mains. We killed all bp pures then pushed north they RG and hopped on us north east of fally telespot we killed tone of them in singles and speared few of them to multi and they directly got killed.

Fight 2 :

Our second fight was scheduled again V HYDRA we fought them at fally PVP again we hopped on them clumped

TONE of them south of fally telespot ended the fight winning.

Hydra big respect! We love you!

Fight 3 :

Our third fight was scheduled v OG But we got intel there huge cluster at GDZ

we dont like GDZ but we teled up to GDZ

hopped on BP legit killed them all ended the fight fighting RAGE/HYDRA/OG Bp return next time make more action for us

We like to kill you!

Fight 4 :

JS V RAGE V OG V HY V BP

Bp dead their best to kill us but couldnt do that on mains u guys need to bring Ur Pures (Not allowed to pk) and try to kill us on pures not mains cuz we legit was laughing 2 hours at you i was watching ur stream and didnt even mute my mic my boys heard all ur trip! I got intel BP searching for us & same intel they was planning to go GDZ we RG at corp pushed to veteion killed all the people who was still in the cluster at GDZ and then BP Hopped south of us we killed all BP pures chased vortex south in his 107 smited 3-4 people of them then they called mains we dipped out and ended after 1 hour and 30 mins trip! Last clan standing.

Bp you did huge mistake when you decided to DISRESPECT my ranks.

Harm my ranks ill kill ur clan

u not allowed to pk anymore in pures few days ago u got destroyed by us at sperm with mains n meds Embaressing no off from now .

Its 1 if both Or i close ur clan / or i close ur clan

No other option’s.

image0.png?width=446&height=594

ur trip was so shit but was fun to watch u on stream getting clapped!

Reading ur ranks chat & members chat All day and laughing

image0.png?width=532&height=595

imagine talking about my ranks in ur ranks chat just cuz u know i have a leak and trying to make me think my rank leaking 

goodluck try again!

u not gonna plug my leak ever in ur life my leak one of  the highest ranks in BP 

none of you even know that me and him are legit good friends!

sometimes he flame me also cuz i told him to flame me not cuz he want 

u not gonna plug it sorry brothers try hard!

image0.png?width=282&height=594

waiting for my audio!? loc?

image0.png?width=179&height=594

image0.jpg

L0L ur members talking shit about ur trips

stop donation us money ! 

and please dont post pic's from 7 months ago like u did in ur last sb topic last sunday cant laugh anymore

what was this 10 man clump ? at fally

image0.png?width=372&height=594

image0.png

image1.png

image2.jpg

image3.png

image4.png

image5.png

image0.png

image1.png

image2.png

POV :

uploading 

----------------------------------------

LOOT PICS : 

image1.png

image0.png

05adb1b84bd478f186e4261ce557d3c0-png.jpg

unknown.png

Screenshot_36.png

Screenshot_38.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

a.png

41.png

ae77f32be221415db41afa6aeffa9095-png.jpg

unknown.png

323.png?width=184&height=594

unknown.png

ac116842309b4793a080eba0ed3e4650-png.jpg

PM DROZE#5858 on discord for WAY OUT

winners in!

2 hours ago, Mattie said:

Unbiased JS is gunna win but in routing for the dutchies this time will be good to see how this unfolds hopefully BP learnt a thing or two from losing the OG rivalry lol 

Losing og rivalry?!? Someone’s wearing their helmet a bit tight :)

12 minutes ago, Godfather said:

you can either accept reality and learn from it, or you can sit in denial and lose this one too. who wins the bp/js rivalry really comes down to whether you learned from your mistakes against us or not.

Aha I missed the attention from you. Even if it’s false! 

13 hours ago, Godfather said:

you can either accept reality and learn from it, or you can sit in denial and lose this one too. who wins the bp/js rivalry really comes down to whether you learned from your mistakes against us or not.

we bullied the hell out of you, and let you live. Be humble and step out of this topic. JS is dead. 

26 minutes ago, SoulTalker said:

we bullied the hell out of you, and let you live. Be humble and step out of this topic. JS is dead. 

given the high volume of fake accounts being made by zenith kids of late, i doubt you're really in bp but on the off chance you are, your leaders do not share your opinions ;)