[88CMB LPC Scene-OFFICIAL TOPIC-[Solution to Mains]

0wl

Regarding 1 Defense/LPC scene topic made by Yaz + Issues with main clans in our scene. 

^^^ old topic ^^^ 

Read over Taz”s topic “not that angry rage kids” and overall the idea is good at this time, but the execution is terrible if his plans are to hope a pure community is just going to open and work out. 

The Pure scene goes through a “cleanse” every 2-4 years or so.. 

Uhh History time ft.0wl 💤

2008 March — 1st PCL ever starts so everyone in the scene gets 20def for CLW

2010—Pvp pking comes so ppl make 1defs again for pking. 

2012 — EOC - Jagex introduces EOC 

2016 —- new Era - only Hpc pure clans left are EOP/FOE/FI/TLP all pulling 50- using mains 39def pures... 

they move down make new pures to fight “Lpc”

Doom/Sv/Cd/OP/apex/EV/AAO/FS etc..

This is why your clan might be called a “LPC” your from that era ^^^

———————————————-

And Today....

September/2021 

It’s no secret Main clans are invested in the Pure scene more then ever. For many reasons, Lack of action for them? 

Zybes being removed caused lack of advertising years ago, beef with past Pure clanning ranks have resulted in rivalry’s between both scenes. It’s easy to close a pure clan if your a main clan but what makes it worth your time is if you can make that pure clans members make mains that will eventually become part of your scene and maybe even your clan. 

————————————————————

Why I don’t like @Yaz’s plan...

You have to HOPE your scene works...

you have to HOPE the clans that are saying there opening are going to actually open. Then be open for months and HOPE they remain stable.

Why??? That’s your leverage.

What made Fi/foe clans like that want to tell there members to make new accounts and GRIND new pures? Because History repeats itself 99% of the time and they knew the activity they had was limited unlike the “LPC” scene.

————————————————

“2017”

Clans like....

Doom/Sv/Cd/OP/apex/EV/AAO/FS/Ub/Ru etc..

All had an active scene f2p and p2p preps and all pulled 40+ 

Myself Remy and Hormone used to post status updates on this site as Doom ranks right after HPC trips saying “Time for the real Pure clanning trips to start” etc. 

The scene would rather show up for 15 good “LPC” clans rather then a 4-6 addy armor clan community. 

And sorry but FI pulled the lowest 😛and had the least amount of addy at this time. So when they moved down so did big brother EOP then FOE Etc. 

Fi/Sup had more opportunity in a 1 def scene rather then fighting Foe/Eop mains 

2017 Hpc scene - 5clans 

2017 Lpc scene - 15+clans

————————————

So its no wonder why clans switched scenes the last time, mains where just as bad and used by HPC”s.

But unlike last time we still have 10+ clans in our hpc scene and not even a xlpc scene yet.

————————————————

Cool story 0wl but wtf we do...

??The Solution? ?

It’s simple but it isn’t. ;)

Any Pure clan trying to open/Reopen should strive to stay under 90-95CMB !! “91 is 20Def.”

• 1def-20def should be up to the clan, —>Combat is what matters.<—

Maxed 75atk /52pray 1def = 88cb 

Maxed 60atk /52pray 1def= 82cb

Maxed 50Atk /52pray 1def= 78cb

Maxed 75atk /52pray 20def = 91cmb

———————————-

Uhh 0wl.. HOW WILL THIS STOP MAINS???

Nothing will stop mains from being apart of Pure clanning it’s just apart of it.

But you can take steps to make main clans not effective as they are today.

———————————

Bottem line to all this is that if Clans wanna hunt you/snipe you bad enough they will make accounts and will try to “ruin your trip”.

————————————

Ask yourself this..

Would you rather get attacked by a lvl 90combat sniper account with 60 def 90range 44pray 85Hp -f2p

Or....

Maxed meds + maxed mains with 99def and all the weapons you do....-f2p

If you have ever been a Caller in the pure scene you know the difference between being sniped by a legit tank and Main is far worse then some botted up lvl 90 that’s f2p based.

————————————-

Level 20 Wildy or less 

There’s no reason when we are all in the 75-90 combat bracket to go past level 20+ wildy. 

A huge reason mains had to make low level tanks is because pures stay there same level and near ditch /bandits /Corp and on PVP worlds it’s harder for mains. 

————————————————-

Fire Blast unit 

For every 8 Pures you pull have someone with Fireblast.

40 pull = 5 Fire blasters. 

Pures always pull more then mains, 

On average 10-15 mains f2p will try and snipe your clan at that point you need to just clear them and keep moving with your PK trips. Because any fight with a pure clan + mains = a lose for you.

———————————————————

Come together + Don’t Split the Pure scene or make a xlpc.

Instead of making a whole new Pure scene in F2P only to be slowly leveling/waiting for more clans to open...

The best thing to do Is look at Jumpstreet for an example on how to open a pure clan right now. Make a clan mostly 1defs and Low combats and fight the other HPC clans that pull low or have a lot of 1 defs also. No reason a 1 def clan of lvl 88s can’t open up and pull 35+ and clear any of you pulling 25 on your 20def MithLords. 

Remember they don’t have to fully clear you in the wildy ...clans like jump Street can just rush you at 20-wildy and kill every member of your clan that’s under 100 combat, while your 107‘s are getting killed by mains. 

^eventually ranks will get tired of that^ and make lower combat accounts just so mains don’t hit them. 

Clans like JS/Hydra/horror/Sup/FS can fight low opts and get PURE CLEAN action all while you clans with 107s and meds are in a rune war just across the map.

Pure clanning is better off when we can compromise and agree to ally when Main clans corrupt our scene....

Almost impossible these days to get rival clans to talk/help each other....

If you can learn to off each other and kill mains when they crash. It will get mains out of the scene way faster. 

I know when Rev crashed foe/Z fights in 2020 we offed each other cleared REV and then resumed the fight. 

————————————

My last advice on Pures vs Mains..

Honestly a lot of pointless rivalry’s get started on this game, I suggest you just bend the knee sometimes and not take it personally if you get attacked by a main clan. At the end of the day they are clans with members who are looking for action as well. 

———-—————————————

Thanks if you read this wall of Text😭

• 0wl/Logan 

Zenith-rs.com if you find this interesting because we do ;) coming soon....

44 minutes ago, 0wl said:

Honestly a lot of pointless rivalry’s get started on this game, I suggest you just bend the knee sometimes and not take it personally if you get attacked by a main clan. At the end of the day they are clans with members who are looking for action as well. 

Ok lets see you bend knee to the main clan camping you. 

1 hour ago, 0wl said:

What made Fi/foe clans like that want to tell there members to make new accounts and GRIND new pures? 

Because both of them, as well as 90% of the community thought it was a good idea to form an alliance to fight EOP (and later CP) resulting in the solution being to make the game so cancerous nobody would enjoy it.

1 hour ago, 0wl said:

Myself Remy and Hormone used to post status updates on this site as Doom ranks right after HPC trips saying “Time for the real Pure clanning trips to start” etc. 

Except CD, Olympus, Doom, Fearless and at one point even AAO didn't stop using mains against each other until after EOP moved down and gave everyone the ultimatum to keep it clean or get wiped out. Even then, we still had to put threats into action because some morons thought it would be a good idea to see what they could get away with.

Example from after one such clan got torn apart;

ZiXQjCi.png

1 hour ago, 0wl said:

Come together + Don’t Split the Pure scene or make a xlpc.

Instead of making a whole new Pure scene in F2P only to be slowly leveling/waiting for more clans to open...

The best thing to do Is look at Jumpstreet for an example on how to open a pure clan right now. Make a clan mostly 1defs and Low combats and fight the other HPC clans that pull low or have a lot of 1 defs also. No reason a 1 def clan of lvl 88s can’t open up and pull 35+ and clear any of you pulling 25 on your 20def MithLords. 

Yeah, we called this the 'spastic bracket'. I killed all of the shit ones and now have absolute control over what remains.

1 hour ago, 0wl said:

Pure clanning is better off when we can compromise and agree to ally when Main clans corrupt our scene....

Almost impossible these days to get rival clans to talk/help each other....

If you can learn to off each other and kill mains when they crash. It will get mains out of the scene way faster. 

Weird, I remember your clan thinking it was a good idea to try and save EZ and Sv from Onslaught - which then got your entire rank team doxed (some public, some held in reserve) with a warning that it'd escalate if you ever tried that shit again. You got your ranks (family included) doxed just to try and save two clans that closed a month later because you're too delusional to recognize you're on the losing side.

Worse yet, your clan ended up humiliated during your 'zummer to remember' by the same clan that hit your leader offline in front of your entire clan at its peak, resulting in cookiesz apologizing.

1 hour ago, 0wl said:

My last advice on Pures vs Mains..

Considering it took your entire alliance combined to try and fight BC this past sunday while OG and Rage were at GDZ doing our own thing, I'm pretty sure if anyone's bending the knee it's coming from your alliance.

You have to solve the problem first before you pull out a solution. In my eyes it starts with the rivalry (Zenith/Rage/Apex) that infested the pure scene with main clans but sadly this rivalry has no point of return. The only solution these clans give each other is closure. Ending this rivalry and removing the multi clanners would solve a big part of this issue, after that you can look into a reset of accounts.

23 minutes ago, Tictac said:

You have to solve the problem first before you pull out a solution. In my eyes it starts with the rivalry (Zenith/Rage/Apex) that infested the pure scene with main clans but sadly this rivalry has no point of return. The only solution these clans give each other is closure. Ending this rivalry and removing the multi clanners would solve a big part of this issue, after that you can look into a reset of accounts.

Sounds like you don’t know how things started😂 and you blind to lys mains?

I bring mains cause I’m not letting main clans kill my members not my fault you guys rush us and get cleared in 0.5

58 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Also just remember that the last movement zenith tried to start was clan wars on weekends and the only clans that joined you were apex, fo and sup (clans that allied with you and died for it). i run the pure community, sorry fellas.

Lolol zenith put you in clan wars on Saturday stay mad And think of better ways to avoid us with you 15 pures😂😂

2 minutes ago, 0wl said:

Nice weekend 😂😂😂

One big difference between zenith and rage is that the only thing keeping zenith even mentioned is the fact that you are relying on mains to be able to compete against anyone. How many preps have you won? If you actually believe that ur clan is even close to Rage’s quality then surely you will accept a prep on either server to prove it ( we know you won’t )

1 minute ago, Asap said:

One big difference between zenith and rage is that the only thing keeping zenith even mentioned is the fact that you are relying on mains to be able to compete against anyone. How many preps have you won? If you actually believe that ur clan is even close to Rage’s quality then surely you will accept a prep on either server to prove it ( we know you won’t )

The whole clan wars scene is dead right now LOL. Every topic is just Rage vs FI? Tell Rage, mass up on pures for once so they can contiune getting cleared ( like they do on meds and mains already) CTFU. 

2 minutes ago, Intensity said:

The whole clan wars scene is dead right now LOL. Every topic is just Rage vs FI? Tell Rage, mass up on pures for once so they can contiune getting cleared ( like they do on meds and mains already) CTFU. 

”Clanwars scene is dead” = clans avoid preps because they don’t wanna lose morale by getting 3-0ed

18 minutes ago, 0wl said:

Sounds like you don’t know how things started😂 and you blind to lys mains?

I bring mains cause I’m not letting main clans kill my members not my fault you guys rush us and get cleared in 0.5

No I don't know how it started as I wasn't there for a while. I'm not talking about LY because I find LY not that relevant but more about the issue about how main clans are involved in the pure scene and those rivalries been fought by pure clans. Besides that just like you I would love to see the use of mains dissapear and get back to pure clanning