[88CMB LPC Scene-OFFICIAL TOPIC-[Solution to Mains]

0wl

The big problem with only fighting below level 20 wildy to avoid mains is pussy clans will forever teleport like they have been doing (both in p2p and f2p). Whats more fun: teleporting the moment your bandits fight gets crashed, or getting a cluster at gdz with no teleporting and all clans showing up?

The ONLY way to have a 1 def scene without mains or without it reverting back is to have 1 def only worlds (just 1 P2P and 1 F2P would be good enough).

I would be glad to fight clans with 0 chance of them bringing mains because they cannot compete :)

Did you write this behind your intellectual leader's back? You could have at least got him to proof read it before posting this car crash of a topic.

If this is really how your clan feels, you know exactly what to do and where to cut your ties instead of pandering to main clans. 

Lead by example, @0wl camping pures with mains has been a constant since you opened your own clan 2 years ago. Take responsibility and maybe apologise for your clans actions over recent months or is this just another feeble forum post from a pathetic clan? 

Said it once and will say it again...

Rage is maxed in every combat bracket, we going to get you wherever you go. You can not hide from us by going XLPC. LPC. HPC, MED, MAIN, etc.

The only solution is: 

-Take your monthly beating (both servers) in CWA while you try to improve.

-Tell your leash holders not to interfere in grown man matters, has not been going well for them. We would, but Rage doesn't bend knee.

-Stay off rag accounts, and get clean action at whatever defense level you want. 

Rage acts as the steward of the pure clanning community, offering nice clean action to pure clans. We will continue to close shit main/med clans that come down to cause disturbance in the LPC bracket- been doing it for over a year. 

1 hour ago, SoulTalker said:

Appreciate the history, was a fun read. As you said, probably best certain clans bend the knee, especially as the main clains they're allied with pull 5 as 'protection'.

Not the point of the topic. Was an explanation of what the goals of certain clans are. but ty for coming to class

11 minutes ago, malo said:

the scene is already happening, not sure if you're just late or couldn't be asked to even check.

stop with these topics every 3 days and actually do something lol its getting cringe already.

This is the 1st topic Iv made in a yearon this site? It’s not about opening or starting a new scene at all..lol?

im explaining a variety of different things in this topic, But please don’t let me step in the way of you chucking more Gfx money to my members for what is your 8th clan in 2 years💸

2 hours ago, Dizzy said:

3 topics, 3 places where insecure kids feel the need to tell the world how their clan is the best

damn man some of you can’t even put your ego aside for ONE mutual problem/solution and be constructive hahah 

You can just say you didn’t read it. 

topics are constructive according to Sharkbrew 😛

6 minutes ago, 0wl said:

This is the 1st topic Iv made in a yearon this site? It’s not about opening or starting a new scene at all..lol?

im explaining a variety of different things in this topic, But please don’t let me step in the way of you chucking more Gfx money to my members for what is your 8th clan in 2 years💸

what i meant was, there is a scene in place for the 1def and it's already happening. 

hilarious you would say so considering you was a member in my private server clan. good talk tho thanks for your service

54 minutes ago, Vitamin T said:

Did you write this behind your intellectual leader's back? You could have at least got him to proof read it before posting this car crash of a topic.

If this is really how your clan feels, you know exactly what to do and where to cut your ties instead of pandering to main clans. 

Lead by example, @0wl camping pures with mains has been a constant since you opened your own clan 2 years ago. Take responsibility and maybe apologise for your clans actions over recent months or is this just another feeble forum post from a pathetic clan? 

u tele in f2p

5 hours ago, 0wl said:

Honestly that’s good advice for you. 
the main clanz Zenith fights are slumping bad ;)

Thats a very bold statement considered EVERY clan slaving for rot / having merged chats with rot ended up just dieing or pulling very low

(FOE)  prime time 2019 (anti rot with REV as a official)

closed EOP (that had help of rot)

broke apex/misfits/eop/rot merge 

after they flipped side pull went from 120 - sub 25 and some left to rot to fight rev 

Apex start slaving for rot pull went from 60 to sub 25 and some left to rot to fight rev 

Zenith last year start slaving for rot pull went from 100+ to sub 25 (only reason they pull in weekends is cause of mass recruiting and no standards losing almost EVERY cwa and take scammers / leakers / rejects that wouldnt be able to join any other pure clan. 

SV = died ,oldschools + joined rot

EZ = died , oldschools/ranks joined rot

meanwhile AF still pull 50-60 no preps gmt but doesnt get involved into pure scene 

BC came in VERY late after zenith etc kept teaming with SV against us , and ranks threatning us (LMFAO)

6 hours ago, 0wl said:

It’s no secret Main clans are invested in the Pure scene more then ever. For many reasons, Lack of action for them? 

Enough action , i could get a capfight / pkri anyday in gmt/est and clean . clans like rot refuse to crash fights / do their own pkri and rather hide on meds in pure teamcapes for some easy tweets . last time they were active in the main scene they got farmed on a daily basis at 50 ports forced to go back into the pure scene to suck some FO/APEG members . 

Pures always pull more then mains, 

WRONG   bc could pull easy 40+ making sundays mandatory , AF pulls easy 50-60 non mand in GMT . BC had 26 yday in 1 poke after 15 min while apex pulled 24 on a 2 day prep.

Pure clanning is better off when we can compromise and agree to ally when Main clans corrupt our scene....

TELL ROT TO CRASH OUR FIGHTS THAT HAPPEN SAME TIME AROUND PURE STUFF ON SUNDAYS ? WHY DID THEY LET BC have a clean 70v70 against AF last sunday ?????

Honestly a lot of pointless rivalry’s get started on this game, I suggest you just bend the knee sometimes and not take it personally if you get attacked by a main clan. At the end of the day they are clans with members who are looking for action as well. 

here is the difference between the 2 alliance . SUP/FO/APEG/ZENITH have a merged discord with rot officials where they listen like good dogs . but its DOESNT MATTER ur sundays are already fucked u get no clean pure on pure action even with rot babysitting u , ur killing ur own clan we all heard the audio u have a HARD TIME convincing ur members that it is "FUN" . U GET NO CLEAN PKRI at all during the week !  tell me when was the last APEG/ZENITH clean pkri ???? CANT EVEN REMEMBER . ROT doesnt want u to survive all they want u is to make ur members hate rev/bc etc so they will join rot in the end (FO , APEG prime example) meanwhile BP , RAGE  ETC get clean action EVERYDAY during the week EVERY FCKING DAY so they legit dont give 2 fucks about sunday trips . who is really winning or losing here ??? 

SOLUTION IS SIMPLE TELL ROT TO COME BACK INTO THE MAIN SCENE LET ME FARM THEM ON GOD THANKS IM TIRED OF MY CLEAN UNTUCHED PKRI / CAPS  !!!

1 hour ago, Vitamin T said:

Yea I’ll be killing shit clan Ly on a main because that’s the rules they wanted In this rivalry. No other Pure clan gets treated like that lol 

blame Sam  l0000000l

we never used mains in2020 we just have them ready for these bored main clans like Rage ;)

lol at you talking about leadership in LY 

Nobody is offing Apex or Zenith, they'll keep slumping, have periods of noobs massjoining them until their quality is horrendous enough for the leaders to give up and move on.

If there ever were a period of pures getting an influx of recruits, Apex/zenith would lose all of the quality ones to rot anyways. Permaslumped clans.

40 minutes ago, fact check said:

Nobody is offing Apex or Zenith, they'll keep slumping, have periods of noobs massjoining them until their quality is horrendous enough for the leaders to give up and move on.

If there ever were a period of pures getting an influx of recruits, Apex/zenith would lose all of the quality ones to rot anyways. Permaslumped clans.