[88CMB LPC Scene-OFFICIAL TOPIC-[Solution to Mains]

0wl

4 hours ago, drewz said:

It's been about closing the clan you're rivaling since the dawn of time, and ragging & 1 iteming isn't that big of a problem in the pure scene as opposed to the main scene. I wouldn't consider these an issue, moreso the main clans' involvement in the crash war. And if enemy clans wanted a 'breath of fresh air' they could always go to CWA to duke it out, but it's become a more and more common tactic to avoid such fights because said clans are afraid of a setback. Mind you these guys in charge of setting fights like those up are in their late 20s and scared how their online Runescape persona will look like if they lose 🥳

It never seemed like it was about closing the clan during the pre-eoc days, but then again most of my experience comes from the main community. I wish clans would settle it out with a potential time cap CWRI. I do agree though that the egos of the clan leaders are moreso the problem. At least in the past, clans were not afraid of losing. 

Nice Job Blue Stranger fellow calamity friend very informative, clanning doesn't work now a days because of toxicity even if everyone decided to limit there cbs/ defence it won't last. Also not to mention the use of mid level mains that will constantly snipe you... no offense to CD those dudes were scary back then with there consistency and organization. 

On 9/24/2021 at 7:09 PM, Zenith E-Girl said:

Sad to see no other clans following most honorable, most active pure clan Zenith in the 1 def movement! 

Haven't been on scape in a bit. Did you guys really get bullied out of the scene or is this a troll thread?