[Clumpa] Dominates Apeg in a clean 1v1 + Ends Zenshit

Buckets

3 minutes ago, Zenny said:

That’s fine, I just gave you guys something to consider. See you on the battlefield. 

somthing to consider tell ur dogshit slave ranks to close all merged discord rank chats with rot , stop teaming aiding rot and ull get clean fights just like bp,og,rage,ly,fitality and many more !  imagine ! a sunday where u fight pures on pures and dont run around with rod and do nothing! 

2 hours ago, Zenny said:

For what? To possibly close a clan and have less action?

If you're new, Zenith is caught up in a half-decade crash war thinking it would be over in a few weeks. Only reason why it has lasted so long is because rot has found subhumans willing to slave for their clan until it becomes unbearable and they close (and a few join rot in spite of those who closed them).

See: SV, CT, EZ, TS, CPK, Plex, Empire, Skulled Revs, DK, Infliction, probably more.

3 hours ago, fact check said:

If you're new, Zenith is caught up in a half-decade crash war thinking it would be over in a few weeks. Only reason why it has lasted so long is because rot has found subhumans willing to slave for their clan until it becomes unbearable and they close (and a few join rot in spite of those who closed them).

See: SV, CT, EZ, TS, CPK, Plex, Empire, Skulled Revs, DK, Infliction, probably more.

2 hours ago, Colin said:

Same @Kim. Why is this allowed on here? This is why people quit

zenith and apex are both main clans posting shit in pure bracket ? look at "zenith" pov (i mean RoT pov uploaded and renamed by zenith'" 

To be considered a pure clan please show us any clean pure pkri u had in the last 3 weeks. thanks u.

12 minutes ago, Benz said:

zenith and apex are both main clans posting shit in pure bracket ? look at "zenith" pov (i mean RoT pov uploaded and renamed by zenith'" 

To be considered a pure clan please show us any clean pure pkri u had in the last 3 weeks. thanks u.

Can’t compete with other main clans so u try to “bully” pure clans lmfao

2 minutes ago, Benz said:

LOOK ZENITH CRYING CAUSE NO CLEAN FIGHTS IN WEEKS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

DUN CRY CAUSE I LEAK UR SHITCLAN FOR FREE TO RAGE/OG/LY 

Just reminding everyone why your clan (along with rev) can’t compete wit main clans u dogshit pure clan