Best Clan Leader?

Braden

best I've seen:

walli- the way he lead foe in the fi full out, I was on foe's team and all but you could tell a huge difference in the way he leads a clan from adhi (no offence)

evezz

notable mention:

orhun

Tried every clan I could when rd closed, wasn't very impressed no offence. being honest not going to say random leaders I've heard of and never been lead by them lol

best I've seen:

walli- the way he lead foe in the fi full out, I was on foe's team and all but you could tell a huge difference in the way he leads a clan from adhi (no offence)

evezz

notable mention:

orhun

Tried every clan I could when rd closed, wasn't very impressed no offence. being honest not going to say random leaders I've heard of and never been lead by them lol

theres a reason rd closed without accomplishing anything

Goop, Solo and 13th are a tier above everyone else, as they took clans from very little to being dominant in the prime of pure clanning. I don't think anyone else is really comparable.

2nd tier i'd include people like Walli, Dave, Korrawi, Bawb, Jibs and Charles, didn't change the PC like the above 3 but were important in their time.

3rd tier would be the likes of Drunk, Addy Daddy, p0ke, IVP, w0w2many & Cory, notable leaders but not comparable to the above.