Terror Wolves Peg Apeg+Zendog Beta Cucks ft. 15 kittens [F2P FT100s | 3-0 perfection]

googs

uh2Vj1N.png

Terror massed up 35 Wolves for our scheduled F2P 2v2 event. We teamed with the cute supremacy kittens who managed to pull 15 for us to make it a fun, action packed 50v50 vs dirty slit-eyed Apex ch*nks and Zenith. After massing for 1.5 hours, the sardines finally pulled 30 out of the can and the battle ensued (kinda weird how you pull less to events midweek when you losers play this game every day l0l).

I wish I could say this fight was close, but Terror (and 15 kittens) grilled these sardine and zenith asses so badly that they wanted to frolic around fally park and shove flowers in their ass for r3. I think Nox's nasally ass voice must've made the Zenith kids deaf too because those kids were more lost than the sup kids listening to 3at say "organization over quality"

As always, ty Sup, peggies and Z for the action, great to see the scene have events like these. Special shoutout to 3at and Fresh2pussy calling in their own teamspeak for a 5 man snipe team bc ur salty Lord Eggs and the wolfpack carried you to victory. For the other sup members who enjoyed having events like this (this is the first prep you won in 2021 sponsored by Terror-RS), feel free to pm googs#8532 or Lord Ex#4485 to join :)

Round 1 - WIN

TERROR Ending : 100

Apex + Z Ending : 91

Round 2 - WIN

Apex + Z Ending : 86

Round 3 - WIN

Apex + Z Ending : 85