Fake Smile

Exilent cleaned my acc. Be careful

For the first time since I played this game I was cleaned. And I'm pretty sure it's because I used Exilent. And I have solid points as to why. 

- My username was from before 2010 and nobody had it, as it was never public.

- The password I used was only placed on this account only, nowhere else. It was not changed with email.

- My PC is secured and scanned for any malware or key-logs.

- The email was not touched, exposed or leaked, it has all available security steps enabled.

- This happened about 24 hours after I "complained" about Exilent being down for so long.

- I never shared my account with anyone.

oRHmyeD.png

I guess they took their donation themselves lol :D And no, I did not have auth. Didn't think it was needed since I had all these steps completed above. 

Just be careful if anyone use the client, do not have anything too valuable on the account, that's the main point I want to make with this topic. Be safe and see you :) 

Oh yes surely some solid points you made right there a block of text and a screenshot of an out of context conversation

Don't make accusations like this without any sort of proof, I haven't heard of any Exilent users getting hacked other than you. No 2fa, no bank pin, probably no 2fa on your email either. A 2010 username isn't safer than having an email login, you say you haven't used that username anywhere else but I think we both know that's a lie. Your online security is obviously lacking and for some reason you're putting the blame on Winnetou because of this?

2 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

- This happened about 24 hours after I "complained" about Exilent being down for so long.

Delete this topic you are seriously just embarassing yourself

17 minutes ago, drewz said:

Oh yes surely some solid points you made right there a block of text and a screenshot of an out of context conversation

Don't be making accusations like this without any sort of proof, I haven't heard of any Exilent users getting hacked other but you. No 2fa, no bank pin, probably no 2fa on your email either. A 2010 username isn't safer than having an email login, you say you haven't used that username anywhere else but I think we both know that's a lie. Your online security is obviously lacking and for some reason you're putting the blame on Winnetou because of this?

You haven't heard? Right. Heard it plenty of times, personally, but ignored as I thought it was just a coincidence or people wanting to do it for clanning rivalries. I guess I was wrong.

My email is secure as I said, with all the possible precautions. A 2010 username is safer because nobody knows what to type in as you don't use it anywhere else, like you do with emails.

I'm not crying over the few bucks, all I'm saying for people to be aware and secure their accounts before using sus clients. Clearly a lesson.

4 minutes ago, Grey Wolf said:

A Sharkbrew (retired) moderator complaining about the producer of a client that is now in Fatality. Surely FI would not have him do that! Surely Fakesmile just got his password cracked some way or another.

I have no interest in clanning beefs to that limit also don't know who the guy is or what clan he's in. All I'm saying it's sus and definitely was a part of this, as I mentioned why.

Usually I don’t post on these types of topics but….

The founder of exilent would never hack and tarnish his reputation for some short term gain (gp in this situation).

I could easily find out your log in information by just searching up old Lithuanian Pures videos (from 2008) and cross referencing it with leaked databases. Most likely you used the same password on a cracked forums (even foe forums been cracked for awhile).

It could have also been a number of other things, maybe you downloaded a illegal OpenOSRS plug in, maybe something else. Who knows. Most of these Openosrs plugins that are illegal have a back door that isn’t a keylogger but it steals your info and sends it into a discord server that’s saves it.

I don’t think Exilent was the reason you got hacked. There are much Bigger fish for Winneteo to target then you (that use exilent).

Lol bro I found winnetou ingame whilst wearing my team 9 cape, and said to him his client is nice. Never once got smoked for it. Quit crying. You prob got smoked from rsbot/twitch db leaks.

28 minutes ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

Usually I don’t post on these types of topics but….

The founder of exilent would never hack and tarnish his reputation for some short term gain (gp in this situation).

I could easily find out your log in information by just searching up old Lithuanian Pures videos (from 2008) and cross referencing it with leaked databases. Most likely you used the same password on a cracked forums (even foe forums been cracked for awhile).

It could have also been a number of other things, maybe you downloaded a illegal OpenOSRS plug in, maybe something else. Who knows. Most of these Openosrs plugins that are illegal have a back door that isn’t a keylogger but it steals your info and sends it into a discord server that’s saves it.

I don’t think Exilent was the reason you got hacked. There are much Bigger fish for Winneteo to target then you (that use exilent).

this ^

1 hour ago, drewz said:

Don't make accusations like this without any sort of proof, I haven't heard of any Exilent users getting hacked other than you. No 2fa, no bank pin, probably no 2fa on your email either. A 2010 username isn't safer than having an email login, you say you haven't used that username anywhere else but I think we both know that's a lie. Your online security is obviously lacking and for some reason you're putting the blame on Winnetou because of this?

okay it aint that deep lol.

Lol this is not how this work unfortunately. Someone got access to your account and you try to justify it by trying to find a motive on why a person would clean your bank. You have 0 rights to complain or accuse if you have failed taking the most basic security measurements.

"I did not have an auth" "didnt think it was needed since I had all these steps". Fuck me, normally victim blaming isn't the way but seriously... you assume a login and password is enough security,  yet you rivalled EoP...?

God bless, if exilent hacked people who talked shit on it there would be people with bils getting smoked. @slushpuppyI think this topic should be deleted because it's blatantly an over emotional reaction from someone who never used 2FA and most likely had his info connected somewhere as others have said.

It's rather unfair to allow this defamation remain, @ZENITH HEAD LAWYERsummed it up perfectly. Honestly just sounds like another reddit pleb crying because they've had the option to secure their account for years but went on naively and got juiced.