Fake Smile

Exilent cleaned my acc. Be careful

2 hours ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

Usually I don’t post on these types of topics but….

The founder of exilent would never hack and tarnish his reputation for some short term gain (gp in this situation).

I could easily find out your log in information by just searching up old Lithuanian Pures videos (from 2008) and cross referencing it with leaked databases. Most likely you used the same password on a cracked forums (even foe forums been cracked for awhile).

It could have also been a number of other things, maybe you downloaded a illegal OpenOSRS plug in, maybe something else. Who knows. Most of these Openosrs plugins that are illegal have a back door that isn’t a keylogger but it steals your info and sends it into a discord server that’s saves it.

I don’t think Exilent was the reason you got hacked. There are much Bigger fish for Winneteo to target then you (that use exilent).

1 hour ago, Murd said:

"I did not have an auth" "didnt think it was needed since I had all these steps". Fuck me, normally victim blaming isn't the way but seriously... you assume a login and password is enough security,  yet you rivalled EoP...?

God bless, if exilent hacked people who talked shit on it there would be people with bils getting smoked. @slushpuppyI think this topic should be deleted because it's blatantly an over emotional reaction from someone who never used 2FA and most likely had his info connected somewhere as others have said.

It's rather unfair to allow this defamation remain, @ZENITH HEAD LAWYERsummed it up perfectly. Honestly just sounds like another reddit pleb crying because they've had the option to secure their account for years but went on naively and got juiced.

5 hours ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

Usually I don’t post on these types of topics but….

The founder of exilent would never hack and tarnish his reputation for some short term gain (gp in this situation).

I could easily find out your log in information by just searching up old Lithuanian Pures videos (from 2008) and cross referencing it with leaked databases. Most likely you used the same password on a cracked forums (even foe forums been cracked for awhile).

It could have also been a number of other things, maybe you downloaded a illegal OpenOSRS plug in, maybe something else. Who knows. Most of these Openosrs plugins that are illegal have a back door that isn’t a keylogger but it steals your info and sends it into a discord server that’s saves it.

I don’t think Exilent was the reason you got hacked. There are much Bigger fish for Winneteo to target then you (that use exilent).

shut the fuck up didnt read zenith is die

17 hours ago, Legacy's Personal Hitman said:

okay it aint that deep lol.

Custom clients are run solely on trust, so i'd definitely say it's a big deal. Slandering Winnetous name & his work on his target audiences platform without any sort of proof or repercussions whatsoever is disgusting. Mind you he is not only claiming he was hacked by Winnetou but that he's heard of people getting hacked "plenty of times" with, again, no proof:

19 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

You haven't heard? Right. Heard it plenty of times, personally, but ignored as I thought it was just a coincidence or people wanting to do it for clanning rivalries. I guess I was wrong.

On 10/11/2021 at 9:52 AM, drewz said:

Oh yes surely some solid points you made right there a block of text and a screenshot of an out of context conversation

Don't make accusations like this without any sort of proof, I haven't heard of any Exilent users getting hacked other than you. No 2fa, no bank pin, probably no 2fa on your email either. A 2010 username isn't safer than having an email login, you say you haven't used that username anywhere else but I think we both know that's a lie. Your online security is obviously lacking and for some reason you're putting the blame on Winnetou because of this?

Delete this topic you are seriously just embarassing yourself

Just to add to this point ^ if you know about anything related to logins in 2010, you'd know the runescape database was leaked back then requiring everyone to aim to have your login changed to email login instead of an old rsn. 

Come on man. I have an auth locking up 8 accounts I don't even play on right now. Rebuild, and setup a damn authenticator on your phone. It wasn't Exilent over $200 worth of gold