osrs in 2k21? albanian offline is the way men.

Dripz`

Tired of shitty clan updates?

Sick of fighting for nothing but a youtube video?

How about non stop raggers at every event?

Fk that shit, and fk gagex. they dont care about the pvp/clanning community. This is why i will introduce you to a game that does. 

ALBION ONLINE

im sure some of you may have heard of it, if not then heres what you need to know; the game is runescape. you skill, you train, you fight in pvp however the playstyle is different. you will be looking like playing runescape on a league mechanic platform. but the game is similar to runescape in a lot more ways than this. The game has Full Loot PvP. This means that every person you kill will drop everything they wear, making PvP hella active. the map is about 60% PvP so the majority of places you go you will be chanced with finding 1 or more people. This is what has made this game so active in playing teams and being part of guilds and alliances.

Why not just play New World?

See new world probably requires a shit load more to run the game than albion does. Albion has balanced Graphics and Performance to make things like 50v50's/ 100v100's and even 200v200+ fights a lot more bearable. And yes thats right. 200v200 Fights... Daily, in every timezone. the main part of the game is being in a guild. Almost every person on the game is in a guild with a larger player base than OSRS. 

The Game developers strictly focus on clan v clan updates. Timers all throughout the day to make sure Clans/Guilds mass up and fight. They also stream and commentate these events.

What you can expect for content over osrs as a clan player

• 5v5/20v20 Tournaments
  • 1v/2v2/5v5/10v10/20v20 Competetive PvP
  • Full Scale (Full Op) Open world PvP Battles (Return fights like rs)
  • Full scale Castle/Outpost Fights (Fight for the castle so your guild gets the loot inside.)
  • Fight for Territories (Full Out to fight for territory which gains you big season points).
  • Guild Seasons/Rankings + Worth Rewards (Bronze,Silver,Gold.Crystal).
  • Guilds (Every player is typically in a guild, there is 1000's in the game all willing to fight with nowhere to hide.) Many clans from runescape have already moved over such as EOS, IR and RSD.
  • Alliances (Not only do you fight with your guilds but you fight with your own chosen ally's making huge 500v500 sometimes.)

There is way more that you should go check out yourself.

Lastly ill show you some videos of some good Albion Online Content.

ALBION TV DAILY WAR REPORTS

RAID VS ARCH 47v147 Avalonian Dungeon Dive.

Elite Gankers 5 Man Command Mammoth Catch (150m)

Echo of Silence's Recruitment Video

Come Play, Come join EOS Today.

Animated-Forum-Banner-2.gif 

https://discord.gg/WJuAmxKVka

https://discord.gg/WJuAmxKVka

Albion is actually more ass than OSRS. Mindless zerg game. Dumb pvp flagging system. Could have been cool. Tried to be Dark Age of Camelot 2.0 but didn't pull it off. DAoC rewarded more than just zerging and made zerg a liability which is what made it so good. The real hardcore pvp community is on the new VZTZ relaunch. No rules no admins just wars. Pulls higher than on here but less clans. No you're all not invited gl finding the website. Too many crybabies on OSRS who would be on suicide watch after a week.

On 10/29/2021 at 10:18 AM, Grey Wolf said:

Is clanning that active there? I gave it a try and looked like guilds were just as dead

they're trying to revive it right now but i think its too late. i'd like if it succeeded but i don't see it happening. it modeled itself after the 2nd best PVP box to ever exist but didn't quite hit the mark.

On 11/9/2021 at 11:27 PM, H88 said:

they're trying to revive it right now but i think its too late. i'd like if it succeeded but i don't see it happening. it modeled itself after the 2nd best PVP box to ever exist but didn't quite hit the mark.

Itl get better men, the game isn't ass. If you enjoy runescape clanning then any person would enjoy it too. 

Should give it another try once the patch drops on the 24th

On 11/17/2021 at 11:27 PM, Dripz` said:

Itl get better men, the game isn't ass. If you enjoy runescape clanning then any person would enjoy it too. 

Should give it another try once the patch drops on the 24th

isn't it switching to subscription based model and you need 3 accounts to be remotely efficient because of the time-walled labor mechanic that they said won't be removed? i'll pass on $30 a month.

On 11/19/2021 at 2:22 AM, H88 said:

isn't it switching to subscription based model and you need 3 accounts to be remotely efficient because of the time-walled labor mechanic that they said won't be removed? i'll pass on $30 a month.

It's free if u pay with Ingame tho