Triumph’s Midweek unit sends Low-T gorillas to Death’s Door for Halloween

Twall The Pk

Triumph pulled 16 erect pures ready for action during Thursday’s CWA event against Onslaught for a best of 3 wilderness gear only event. Despite explicit rules they made and being up opts to return through the portal, Onslaught attempted to steal both rounds from the midweek chads of CWA using venom they had wanted off, as well as bringing multiple +1 items when they wanted only one per person.  spacer.png

spacer.png

Jonny couldn't provide us a fair fight and accused us of the things they were guilty of. Nice mouth on this guy, good leadership skills!

Throughout both rounds in this best of 3, Onslaught was unable to beat anti-venomed Triumph members in the purple portal.

Rounding end scores:

Triumph: 25
Low-T Gorillas: 22
Triumph: 25
Low-T Gorillas: 22

1 hour ago, candaceXOXO said:

Wait wait wait... who?

Triumph is made up of Circa 2013 some notable are EX ENVY/Empire/SKO and a few FI to name a few
Laos the PK was the Leader of Triumph now Twall has taken the crown in honor of said passing this year.

Hopefully that helps

21 minutes ago, John_boy_90 said:

Triumph is made up of Circa 2013 some notable are EX ENVY/Empire/SKO and a few FI to name a few
Laos the PK was the Leader of Triumph now Twall has taken the crown in honor of said passing this year.

Hopefully that helps

Just to clarify, I am the leader and founder of Triumph. Laos was my right hand man and I welcomed him to be the co-leader. Yes he very unfortunately passed away and now I lead alone.

2 hours ago, John_boy_90 said:

Hopefully that helps

gotcha