Onslaught Hosts 3 PKRIs in 3 Days - Crashwar Over

Quode

Banner.gif

Yo waddup. Scheduled 3 pkris this week against fellow big dicked clans, took 3rd time as the charm to get any sort of main course farm session to occur, but you already know how that shit went.

spacer.png

To think that at some point, certain clans claimed to be "camping" us and are now closed, while their support staff are MIA now as well.
🤔

Onslaught vs Blunt Purez

CHEWSDAY we set up vs the Blunt lads over at Gorillaz Hut. Legit had 45 minutes of clean action, lot of own and back n forth.

Ggs BP

image.png.3ed016e7096c8e3e5d5c3408f88819

Onslaught vs Rage

Wednesday saw us schedule against the bears over at sperm hill vs Rage. Fight was pretty much matched and despite being outlevelled still managed to swing through and catch some spicy loot.

Ggs rage

XX7Va5O.png

dOCCFIe.png

Rc7RGvA.png

2021-11-03_16-30-19.png.258ac099ddcdd01b

kacApeC.png

Onslaught vs Blunt Purez vs Legacy

Thursday saw us get into a 3 some for our 3peat of PKRIs. Finally had some main dishes show up, but alas did not last.

Ggs Bp and Ly

W0ziPu3.png

1 minute ago, Zenith Cartographer said:

Congrats, we killed LY and don't care. You want our attention so fucking bad l0l

i seem to remember one of your leaders thought it was a good idea to pick a fight with us - now, after we forced you to play on 65 combat accounts, you "don't care about us". :blobcorn:

16 minutes ago, Godfather said:

i seem to remember one of your leaders thought it was a good idea to pick a fight with us - now, after we forced you to play on 65 combat accounts, you "don't care about us". :blobcorn:

ask pixel about how that conversation went down, we'll leave it there mate.

grats on action against former rivals bp!

26 minutes ago, Elve said:

ask pixel about how that conversation went down, we'll leave it there mate.

grats on action against former rivals bp!

i'm not sure what's worse with this comment, the fact you're going to try and pretend your interactions with us went in your favor - or the fact you just told me to ask myself about it