Apex vs Violent Resolution P2P Ft.25 [3-0]

Mercy

2e6248985104bfdfdfaf7e3008367912.gif

368cb57245017c36d1ad06b9d265d2c5.png | 5bfd94f85f45227c429dc3c507914b1f.png

90fa7a948eb0b90b253c3b147ee59962.png

hIBq49Q.png

November 11th, 2021: Pulled up with 30 #GodKings to a scheduled 25 def gear CWA fight vs VR, in which we came out on top all 3 rounds. We agreed on a +2 opt advantage for round 1, but rounds 2 & 3 were fought matched opts 21v21. Another exceptional performance against 126s, grats Apex!

Thanks for the action VR!

9eSCyTf.png

WIN

Apex Ending Kills - 25

VR Ending Kills - 20

OvpChlW.png

WIN

Apex Ending Kills - 25

VR Ending Kills - 18

SLyVZV7.png

WIN

Apex Ending Kills - 25

VR Ending Kills - 21

Grats #GodKings

6bfd19b0d4aa8bb4fa82303aee0461e8.png

c25c05d3311b864f53de52befb0f078b.png

It's a fair question, you can't call yourself #1 when you guys haven't prepped anyone p2p in the pure community this entire year

6 minutes ago, SharkAttack said:

No way a fi members is trying to contest that statement. Apex is #1 p2p matched. Fi is cardboard tier and would get destroyed.

6 minutes ago, lnterrupt said:

It's a fair question, you can't call yourself #1 when you guys haven't prepped anyone p2p in the pure community this entire year

Fi comically tries to claim #1 p2p matched when they have never beaten Apex in a p2p prep. Your clan barely scrapes p2p wins off of rage who arguably are the worst p2p matched. That's not a good look.

We have beaten every pure clan p2p matched this year that does any sort of clan war, feel free to double check since all of our wins are posted.  We have declared on you guys publicly on Sharkbrew and privately in discord, but your leadership has avoided on every occasion.  There is no point going back and forth because you guys will never admit it publicly, but the entire pure community knows how you guys operate so it doesn't really matter.

11 minutes ago, lnterrupt said:

We have beaten every pure clan p2p matched this year that does any sort of clan war, feel free to double check since all of our wins are posted.  We have declared on you guys publicly on Sharkbrew and privately in discord, but your leadership has avoided on every occasion.  There is no point going back and forth because you guys will never admit it publicly, but the entire pure community knows how you guys operate so it doesn't really matter.

You have the same core that has consistently lost to Apex. This is just another iteration of losers. You are relatively new in Fi. Do you think you are the difference maker? You are not. Fi is no where near the quality of Apex. If there were a prep between Apex and fi, it would not even be competitive. Fi would get destroyed.

32 minutes ago, SharkAttack said:

You have the same core that has consistently lost to Apex. This is just another iteration of losers. You are relatively new in Fi. Do you think you are the difference maker? You are not. Fi is no where near the quality of Apex. If there were a prep between Apex and fi, it would not even be competitive. Fi would get destroyed.

Dude, I am no where near the difference maker since the entire pure community knows we are known for how good our core is.  All I wanted from you was to provide some proof of your p2p prep wins against the pure community since you claimed you are #1, but I am guessing you can't which is why you can only revert to "we are the best, you guys suck".  There is nothing wrong thinking that you guys are the best internally, look at North Korea, but to say it publicly is just a little cringe.  At the end of the day, we all know why you guys stopped prepping, it's not a bad plan for a clan that's trying to rebuild, I wish you guys the best of luck and hopefully your ranks will drop the ego so you guys can be relevant again soon. 

12 minutes ago, lnterrupt said:

Dude, I am no where near the difference maker since the entire pure community knows we are known for how good our core is.  All I wanted from you was to provide some proof of your p2p prep wins against the pure community since you claimed you are #1, but I am guessing you can't which is why you can only revert to "we are the best, you guys suck".  There is nothing wrong thinking that you guys are the best internally, look at North Korea, but to say it publicly is just a little cringe.  At the end of the day, we all know why you guys stopped prepping, it's not a bad plan for a clan that's trying to rebuild, I wish you guys the best of luck and hopefully your ranks will drop the ego so you guys can be relevant again soon. 

A person does not need to eat shit to know they don't like the taste of shit. Fi has shit tier quality. Apex does not need to fight to test that out. Fi is the kind of clan to lose every fight and then claim they are the best LMFAO. With that being said, I can tell you are hoping there will be a future prep between fi and Apex. There is never going to be a prep again between these two clans. Fi is going to close. 

36 minutes ago, SharkAttack said:

A person does not need to eat shit to know they don't like the taste of shit. Fi has shit tier quality. Apex does not need to fight to test that out. Fi is the kind of clan to lose every fight and then claim they are the best LMFAO. With that being said, I can tell you are hoping there will be a future prep between fi and Apex. There is never going to be a prep again between these two clans. Fi is going to close. 

lol respect, it's pretty impressive how you can come up with these comebacks when you literally got nothing.   Apex is lucky to have you on their side.

11 minutes ago, lnterrupt said:

we will take what we can get.

Yeah you are broken. Those are minis vs team impact which include rage members. Out of an act that can only be characterized as desperation, your leadership falsely titled it as vs Apex. I expect nothing less of fi leadership and fi members. 

9EvfVxe.png

2 hours ago, SharkAttack said:

Yeah you are broken. Those are minis vs team impact which include rage members. Out of an act that can only be characterized as desperation, your leadership falsely titled it as vs Apex. I expect nothing less of fi leadership and fi members. 

9EvfVxe.png

Retard Alert South Park GIF - Retard Alert South Park GIFs