Fatality #1 P2P Sunday | Sending Fo members back into retirement

Fi Terrorist

4 minutes ago, K2P said:

? fi had 50 mains that trip. u want to link vids of this year's pure clanning when it has been infested with mains for the entire duration? where did your brain go

You're unable to link vids of this year because a) you've been unable to pull more than 35 and been forced to do inners with apex on the weekend l0l b) you lack the quality to win preps vs other pure clans lmao 

6 minutes ago, K2P said:

p2p prep? who's the best clan wars clan of all time on osrs lmfao id love to hear you tell me

So what you're telling me is under your leadership you've transformed the 'best' clw clan to the worst clw clan evidenced by no wins against top clans in the last 2 years? yikes

1 minute ago, bl00d` said:

So what you're telling me is under your leadership you've transformed the 'best' clw clan to the worst clw clan evidenced by no wins against top clans in the last 2 years? yikes

are you telling me that you call what happens now proper competitive preps? LMFAO thats pathetic you must have 0 standards or you forgot how it was when clan wars wasnt dead

either way, foe will always be the best clw clan no matter how trash the scene is. tlp/apex are close behind. i'll even give fi a spot up there but you aren't the best

1 hour ago, K2P said:

brother, adhi said that foe is better than fi. what is your response to that? since you worship him that much I wonder what your excuse is now

Brother adhi won't save ur clan as he was gonna leave it mid rivalry last time because of the same approach your taking now 

Alot of talking and nothing to show for it 

52 minutes ago, K2P said:

are you telling me that you call what happens now proper competitive preps? LMFAO thats pathetic you must have 0 standards or you forgot how it was when clan wars wasnt dead

either way, foe will always be the best clw clan no matter how trash the scene is. tlp/apex are close behind. i'll even give fi a spot up there but you aren't the best

Truth is you started this main shit and it bit you back and now your trying to use it to justify your year long slump while being a minion clan 

1 hour ago, K2P said:

Why do you keep deflecting lmfao

1 hour ago, K2P said:

also since @Proccybroke i'd focus on keeping your last loyal member Fake Smile happy, seems he's not happy with the direction Adhi is taking the clan! but 25 on the weekends would be an improvement for Fo tbh lmao

gTKzoxw.png

1 hour ago, K2P said:

btw mr k2p it is now 2021 okay? the times when fo were great are LONG gone so lets stay within the present here

8 hours ago, K2P said:

everyone (even your boyfriend chief) know what foe did to fi and who the better clan is hehehe

even your allies over at rage/og deep down know

l0l youre a victim to the utmost extent of the word. Don't know where this confidence comes from since youve been having cape switching 25 man trips for the past 4 months

3 hours ago, K2P said:

you dont prep and havent for 90% of the year but try to say fo is the best clw clan LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

l000000l @K2Pgetting bullied again and acting like a victim. Crazy you started a main campaign for no reason at the beginning of the year which completely backfired and never recovered from it. Switching teamcapes, spending weekends in clanwars, having 'sick D-bow sunday trips' and literally avoiding any competitive event. You turned FO into a fucking joke, living off its pre-eoc history/legacy. Its cute seeing you pipe up again cause some retireds show up after that joke of an anniversary where most of them realized you must really hate yourself to willingly be an active part of FO. But hey, you pulled more than 25 - can't wait to bully you out of your cape again :xzibit: