Apex 1.0: Rage Exposes Leaky Apex Officials + #elite-chat [Admin Leak Soon]

Royce

image0.jpg

I'm sure we've set the record straight over the past years, every clan that tries to pipe up to Rage gets dealt with accordingly. Looking at you Fo, Sup, Zenith, EZ, Sv & Sv2.

After victimizing Apex for more than a year, they somehow found the gut again to start teaming with main clans, and taking things out of the game. No matter what, Rage will always have an answer. 

Stick to spending your trips in 1 item and in other clans capes, this game is not for you buddy.

Tgx4DSA.png

With psychotic Nox in control of Apex it is no surprise to me that not only all of his members, but his ranks fucking hate him as well. 

It was only a matter of time until one of them had enough. Long time Apex veteran and dedicated Official: PnD, chose the right way out of the shithole that is Apex. Wise choice brother. 

With him officially giving up on Apex and Quitting the game, he gave us permission to release their #elite-chat and access to their admin discord.

Below a compilation of the fish clan making fun of their own ranks and doxxing other clanners!

Tree#9257 x Royce#8004

1HYH9fc.png

image0.png

3bAyWB0.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sardines Doxing their own members & other clanners in #elite-chat!

qKnBYCZ.png

Doxing your allies applicants, not a good look!

tP5MKsO.png

SPX5GB0.png

Sardines treating their ranks like the clowns they are.

wEqxhA7.png

0db3bf3359e2be1d6dd32a14e8ddbca4.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

aaf1dd230007ec898bd36cce658443fa.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown-113-1.png

b5ece49347d269c423990c33afe6dd29.png

unknown.png

349f3f939d351f7ce0583a21ca1a0882.png

caee62df7a6ac97a72940993cdfdcf9a.png

802716f06cddb8602213496f81cd80a9.png

unknown.png?width=702&height=670

Transformer Kelsey aka DMK Nerdy Mute Warlord professional EHP player

c4c7c157f14167f37004474b6bcfa2cb-jpg.jpg

Ask edgi what it cost him 😂😂.

Also half the names in these pics are from a 1 week period where we memed each other and changed our names in discord. I was never purple veteran rank looooool.

stay mad apex disc is lit and yours is dead (more on that soon)

17 minutes ago, Mercy said:

Also half the names in these pics are from a 1 week period where we memed each other and changed our names in discord. I was never purple veteran rank looooool.

Holy shit ur actually mad 😂 no way 

14 minutes ago, Elve said:

These are so old. Imagine leaking 6 month old material for a moral boost after you and legacy are forced in same cc with audio 

Relax urself little man. Rage commenting is not gna make me give zenith a feature 

19 minutes ago, Mercy said:

? ur talking about @wuu2 hacking his rsn? as a result he cant play on 14, lady, war, lemons or native without being on steam. kyp