FOE'S SUNDAY - 70 EAGLES SMOKE FI+BP FOR HOURS

Fake Smile

5 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

The fact that you have to to 3v1 the clan you're flaming this way, makes you what exactly?

Nice shape. Can't handle foe and are desperate to rely on other clans and 1itemers to assist. 

Crashes fight > WhY R ThEy TeAMiNg On Us

3 hours ago, K2P said:

are you content with teaming with bp to fight foe? fight us 1v1 and see who is actually better?

dw we didn't forget you wanted to join foe first (dont blame you because we are the best clan of all time)

See above

3 hours ago, K2P said:

@Stellatheres no "hype" trip. foe is bigger and better than fi LOL

i broke ur dogshit clan and made you HL me on your topic LOL @K2P you put fo in the fucking grave. Can't wait to see 20 pigeons next week 

2 hours ago, l8l said:

AS YOU CAN SEE, when we cleared fi from CA the first time and pushed them south to fog we kept chasing them:

spacer.png

Why wouldn't fi follow us 1 minimap south at the end of the trip though??? Why was FI afraid to leave CA??? Could it have been because their stoned dutch boyfriends BP would not have been around to help them???

Yes.

? That's not even a picture at CA. LOL there isn't a single point in time u pushed us to fog there was 30+ fatality north that you left. Why would we leave the battlefield? you got pushed south. Dogshit clan 

Crazy to see @K2Pso obcessed he's commented 30 times on his own topic to make it look active LOL dead clan

Edited by Stella

20 minutes ago, Grey Wolf said:

@K2P we all know youre gonna bully your actually useful ranks/elders away and gonna shit on your legacy once again...youre the worst leader out of all leaders

who the fuck are you to tell me what I am LMFAO. you have no idea

it doesnt matter if you involve yourself in some cringe alliance with over 150+ people and try act tough on these forums lmfao. foe is what is it today from its past history and accomplishments and both of these will always be the strongest hahaha

2 minutes ago, Stella said:

Crashes fight > WhY R ThEy TeAMiNg On Us

See above

i broke ur dogshit clan and made you HL me on your topic LOL @K2P you put fo in the fucking grave. Can't wait to see 20 pigeons next week 

? That's not even a picture at CA. LOL there isn't a single point in time u pushed us to fog there was 30+ fatality north that you left. Why would we leave the battlefield? you got pushed south. Dogshit clan 

holy shit hahahaha your delusion is unreal. no matter what you say, nothing will change the fact that fi is below foe for the past 16 years.

3 minutes ago, K2P said:

@Stellathats why you couldnt last in a return fight at the peak of fatality era in 2020. foe was way too strong for you. if rage couldn't win back then (respect to @Showybanginfor trying) then HOW THE FUCK would fi even stand a chance. lmfao

fo is a shell of it's former self. you will never be greater than fi in the current era. You had to bring back elders and retireds to out pull us, got dicked, and ended with less than us. We outlasted you in a rivalry even with you openly bringing mains/meds and teaming with main clans. (you lost that rivalry btw) 

Can't believe I mind controlled a clan leader into @ing me on their topic. Stella wins again!!

Edited by Stella

4 minutes ago, Stella said:

fo is a shell of it's former self. you will never be greater than fi in the current era. You had to bring back elders and retireds to out pull us, got dicked, and ended with less than us. We outlasted you in a rivalry even with you openly bringing mains/meds and teaming with main clans. (you lost that rivalry btw) 

Can't believe I mind controlled a clan leader into @ing me on their topic. Stella wins again!!

foe has never lost a rivalry to fi, and never will.

delusional victim