FOE'S SUNDAY - 70 EAGLES SMOKE FI+BP FOR HOURS

Fake Smile

Just now, Stella said:

are you okay K2P? I think you're so pressed about the slaughter of your clan yesterday 

are you okay? i think you are so pressed about begging for help from bp you forgot that foe outpulled fi + shit on you in a 1v2. foe will always be a better clan

42 minutes ago, Stella said:

fo is a shell of it's former self. you will never be greater than fi in the current era. You had to bring back elders and retireds to out pull us, got dicked, and ended with less than us. We outlasted you in a rivalry even with you openly bringing mains/meds and teaming with main clans. (you lost that rivalry btw) 

Can't believe I mind controlled a clan leader into @ing me on their topic. Stella wins again!!

ur clan is full of e-daters, weebs, and gays and you havent accomplished anything in OSRS.

/thread

5 hours ago, K2P said:

@lnterruptit is ok, you don't have to be this mad.

foe was your first choice after all ;) 

lol you are absolutely right, I've always hesitated on saying anything about FO knowing this would come up.  Nothing against you, there is nothing wrong with thinking the clan you are in is the best, but it's just so hard to ignore when people comment on things that are obviously untrue

8 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

The fact that you have to to 3v1 the clan you're flaming this way, makes you what exactly?

Nice shape. Can't handle foe and are desperate to rely on other clans and 1itemers to assist. 

I honestly don't understand why you think that, watch our POV and you will see we were attacking anyone that's a purple dot.... we would never try to 3v1 you guys, can you imagine if the pure community found out we needed to team up against FO?  That would be so embarrassing considering your current reputation.

34 minutes ago, lnterrupt said:

lol you are absolutely right, I've always hesitated on saying anything about FO knowing this would come up.  Nothing against you, there is nothing wrong with thinking the clan you are in is the best, but it's just so hard to ignore when people comment on things that are obviously untrue

such as what?

17 minutes ago, lnterrupt said:

I honestly don't understand why you think that, watch our POV and you will see we were attacking anyone that's a purple dot.... we would never try to 3v1 you guys, can you imagine if the pure community found out we needed to team up against FO?  That would be so embarrassing considering your current reputation.

ok, let's set up a 1v1 and tell your ranks to tell their alliance not to come. gl

1 hour ago, lnterrupt said:

shut the fuck up loser u straight up sound like the bitch hahaha bitch. 

no one is watching your POV dumbass no one cares about your POV all i care about is that you're still crying on SB HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

just stop stella and bp already admitted to teaming