FOE'S SUNDAY - 70 EAGLES SMOKE FI+BP FOR HOURS

Fake Smile

5 hours ago, lnterrupt said:

I honestly don't understand why you think that, watch our POV and you will see we were attacking anyone that's a purple dot.... we would never try to 3v1 you guys, can you imagine if the pure community found out we needed to team up against FO?  That would be so embarrassing considering your current reputation.

So you do agree how embarrassing your teaming vs fo was :D At least you're honest

12 hours ago, K2P said:

such as what?

Such as thinking that we had an alliance with other clans to fight you guys, I was there the entire trip, there was no instruction to not attack any other clans, the goal was very clear, to be the last pure clan standing and every FI was ready to return until that happened.  During the end of the trip, we literally stayed at lvl 17ish for an additional 15 minutes killing 1 itemers while waiting for FO to return, we only ended when we realize you guys were done. 

12 hours ago, K2P said:

ok, let's set up a 1v1 and tell your ranks to tell their alliance not to come. gl

Even though I can't make the decisions or speak for FI leadership, but I am pretty sure we would love to prep you guys.  We are literally at the point where no other clan wants to prep us in p2p because how good we are, so we are dieing for some competition.

3 hours ago, lnterrupt said:

Such as thinking that we had an alliance with other clans to fight you guys, I was there the entire trip, there was no instruction to not attack any other clans, the goal was very clear, to be the last pure clan standing and every FI was ready to return until that happened.  During the end of the trip, we literally stayed at lvl 17ish for an additional 15 minutes killing 1 itemers while waiting for FO to return, we only ended when we realize you guys were done. 

Even though I can't make the decisions or speak for FI leadership, but I am pretty sure we would love to prep you guys.  We are literally at the point where no other clan wants to prep us in p2p because how good we are, so we are dieing for some competition.

l000ll ur still crying on foe topic hahahahahhahaahahahhaahahhahah shut the fuck up

7 hours ago, lnterrupt said:

u want to go to clan wars on sundays? also nah some of our bros at bp already admitted to us that they teamed with fi because fi pmed them

10 minutes ago, Steroids said:

your clan has never accomplished anything on this game! hahahahaha 

No? Well least we haven't slumped to the brink of closure 20 times lmfao! Fucking 33 stinking PIGEONS. Tell your members to stay logged in next time L00000L

3 hours ago, Canny pk said:

No? Well least we haven't slumped to the brink of closure 20 times lmfao! Fucking 33 stinking PIGEONS. Tell your members to stay logged in next time L00000L

Every clan goes through slumps lol, and most of them close in those circumstances. Try doing this for 10+ years