[Declaration] BluntPurez declare on Zenith

Dizzy

11 hours ago, Dizzy said:

We declared on you, the scene is 1-25 def. You can’t decide the defence levels in a prep, this isn’t a pub off 1 def mini. 

Actually you accepted the rules before posting this, in the rules it indeed says 1 def. Now KYP like the good dog you are, you aren't saving LY cry me a river LOL 

2 hours ago, Intensity said:

You accepted the rules, better not forfeit. 😆 @Dizzy

Screenshot_20211126-032749~2.png

Screenshot_20211126-032947~2.png

You realise bp declared on zenith and not the other way around? Cookies can manipulate his puppies into believing his fiction but the scene is 1-25 defence, there is nothing more to it. 1 def cap refers to the gear, you bring elder robes instead of infinity robes etc. He knows this but he’s just avoiding as per usual 

13 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

You realise bp declared on zenith and not the other way around? Cookies can manipulate his puppies into believing his fiction but the scene is 1-25 defence, there is nothing more to it. 1 def cap refers to the gear, you bring elder robes instead of infinity robes etc. He knows this but he’s just avoiding as per usual 

CWA scene is 1 def

New terms since BP thinks I’m avoiding them for some reason. I would love for this prep to happen.

Accepted.

1 def cap, no accounts above 92 Combat allowed in the portal.

We will fight December 20th at 7:00 PM EST / 12 AM GMT.

35 Minimum. I dropped this by 10, since you were concerned you couldn’t pull.

Both clans will submit a list of RSNs to @Moni and any clan that brings invites will automatically forfeit.

Max gear, 92- CB cap. Best of luck.

4 hours ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

New terms since BP thinks I’m avoiding them for some reason. I would love for this prep to happen.

Accepted.

1 def cap, no accounts above 92 Combat allowed in the portal.

We will fight December 20th at 7:00 PM EST / 12 AM GMT.

35 Minimum. I dropped this by 10, since you were concerned you couldn’t pull.

Both clans will submit a list of RSNs to @Moni and any clan that brings invites will automatically forfeit.

Max gear, 92- CB cap. Best of luck.

This is a prime example of AVOIDING lmfao, why the fuck is anyone going to prep on 1 defense accounts in 2021, the scene's not resetting you and your clan are 🤡's
before you say "everyone is going 1 def" realize the most recent clan to open as 1 defense, Jumpstreet.. just closed cause they couldn't keep up. 

44 minutes ago, Punk said:

This is a prime example of AVOIDING lmfao, why the fuck is anyone going to prep on 1 defense accounts in 2021, the scene's not resetting you and your clan are 🤡's
before you say "everyone is going 1 def" realize the most recent clan to open as 1 defense, Jumpstreet.. just closed cause they couldn't keep up. 

Your clan has a 1 def 92-cb prep today so it seems like you are on the wrong again