Friday: 25 Zenith Clear The Wildy FT. 3 Hour Main Fight Vs. TB

Meerkat

6 hours ago, FLOWER said:

Your sat here crying about clumpa and mains on past topics and have decided to reopen the xlpc scene on your level 70s, but are now cosplaying clumpa as "zumpa" and using mains when your meant to be a "pure" clan. Bit of a victim mentality if I do say so myself.

Bit of a victim mentality when you nutride clumpa every chance you get yikes!

8 hours ago, FLOWER said:

Your sat here crying about clumpa and mains on past topics and have decided to reopen the xlpc scene on your level 70s, but are now cosplaying clumpa as "zumpa" and using mains when your meant to be a "pure" clan. Bit of a victim mentality if I do say so myself.

how mad are you that zumpa is in your head?

8 hours ago, FLOWER said:

In all fairness,  i'm not the one to quickly comment on here but nobody cares about mains camping zenith, for months. We all know it. Infact it's embraced. I personally find it funny Z is mocking clumpa with zumpa.

32 minutes ago, Emperor Swat said:

In all fairness,  i'm not the one to quickly comment on here but nobody cares about mains camping zenith, for months. We all know it. Infact it's embraced. I personally find it funny Z is mocking clumpa with zumpa.

Zumpa really have him typing paragraphs to himself. 

who hurt him….

7 minutes ago, Jokuyurt said:

You know a title like "3 hour fight vs The Boys" is not good lmao... It simply just shouldnt take 3 hours to clear TB when youre up +10 ingame but then again, its Zenith so cant rly expect anything better...

If you're gonna read the title of the video, watch it to dumbass 😆 cleared them multiple times. Ty next

10 hours ago, FLOWER said:

Next paragraph you type make sure someone cares to read it LMAO 

Just now, Intensity said:

Wipe your tears you had 0 action last night 

Yep we usually dont get events for fridays and saturdays because members enjoy doing most of their irl stuff on those days. Maybe you should consider taking a look on what your members like and what they dont since you be losing lots of them.

1 hour ago, Jokuyurt said:

Yep we usually dont get events for fridays and saturdays because members enjoy doing most of their irl stuff on those days. Maybe you should consider taking a look on what your members like and what they dont since you be losing lots of them.

stop pout.