In Depth Analysis of Current Clan Ingame Activities

PureClanAnalyst

Hi everyone, Pure Clan Analyst just shooting some statistics. I have been monitoring ingame clan chat activities for the past week and have some results.

This counts the unique users to have join the current ingame clan chats. This means people who join the ingame clan chat and idle for atleast an hour.

“OG Pub” - 12 Unique Users

”Cc Hydra” - 37 Unique users

”Bp Pub” - 18 Unique Users

”FOE Public” - 24 Unique Users

”Fatality” - 19 Unique Users

”Ly Rs” - 6 Unique Users

”Wolves Den” - 22 Unique Users

”Rs Zenith” - 113 Unique Users

“ClanApex” - 0 Unique Users

“Clan Rage” - 2 Unique Users

Thoughts on these results?

If you would like your clan chat tracked please let me know.

3 minutes ago, Grey Wolf said:

Some clans really care about the public cc. Some people use the new clanchat more. Some clans run spammers 24/7 and some clans dont recruit that way. I dont think having a lot of people in the cc means your clan is active or succesful per se.

Yes but it indicates how active your member-base is and how strong your community is. I will be posting Teamspeak 3 activities soon as well later this weekend. The voice activity is very similar to that of the ingame clan chat with Zenith (50-60 average ts users) and Hydra (15-20 average discord voice users) having the most active users.

Whereas most clans average -10, currently.

Just now, Grey Wolf said:

You should also do an analysis on how clean the midweek fights of clans are. @PureClanAnalyst
I know most people are on christmas break now but just have a look at the latest povs... 

:clown:

Unfortunately I cannot code a bot that analyzes videos with overlays, but I will look into it. I’m not sure why you are so sensitive?

2 hours ago, Grey Wolf said:

Some clans really care about the public cc. Some people use the new clanchat more. Some clans run spammers 24/7 and some clans dont recruit that way. I dont think having a lot of people in the cc means your clan is active or succesful per se.

Shut the fuck up fat ass your clan is dead 🤣😭

16 hours ago, John Boy 90 said:

Most Talk on Discord or Teamspeak 3 in 2021 thus this is topic is kinda pointless unless you live in a 3rd world country then I appologize for your lack of technologies

Notice what you and grey wolf have on common. Both victims of legashit. Go make your application for fi already.