Sunday: Rage vs Anti-Rage

Royce

Hey guys ;/

For those of you who don't know me I'm rly. I was a member in rage from June 2019 - September 2019. I got kicked from the clan in September for being a fucking moron and leaking locs to Resistance. 

For those of you that do know me, I'm really fucking sorry about what happened. I'm a fucking idiot. I fell for one of the oldest tricks in the books and hurt not only Rage but myself. For the past 2 months or so I've been filled with tremendous amounts of regret about the whole situation.

For those of you that don't know the story... it's a long read but bare with me if you want...

I left IR a week before closure with the honest intent to join rage as a loyal member. IR was going down the drains with leadership changes, and we turned from a wildy focused clan to doing nothing but p2p clan wars. With things coming to an end I saw Rage as a saving grace. A strong f2p base (I'm a big f2p guy), a solid member base filled with a bunch of solid warrers who know what they're doing, everything I wanted. Weeks before I joined, I talked to Jizzle in game about how I was thinking of joining Rage. As 334 has always been my home world, I'd let him know whenever I saw him around that I wanted to come aboard. 

Fast forward my first week or so into rage after I left IR, I start getting a few messages from IR's founder, Zo. Zo was always a good guy to me. I shared a lot with him not only about in game stuff but also a lot of real life stuff I was going through. When I was in IR I was in a major slump in my life just getting out of college, working damn near minimum wage, having to move back in with my parents etc. things weren't good but Zo would always give me some good advice and encourage me to do better. Really solid guy.

Resistance was opening up and he tried to get me to come aboard. I explained to him about how I wasn't really feeling the direction IR was heading without him and didn't really want much to do with Resistance after his absence and lack of involvement with Resistance (Legend - no official rank). He instead talked me into staying in Rage and giving just him intel for saturdays so he could attend f2p trips (resistance didn't do f2p trips for probably 2-3 months) and I did. From the start I was fucking myself by inviting him + old IR guys guys to come in t9 capes on our trips and invite them to our saturday trips. Niblet / Abe / Jizzle were aware from day one but gave me a chance and didn't automatically accuse me.

As time went on I got dumber and dumber. Instead of just Saturdays I'd invite him to preps such as ft50 vs Apex and he'd sneak into the CC and prep with us unnoticed (for the most part). I tried to sneak him into other preps but the CC was closed and instead he'd watch and try to give me advice on my play style. Ranks started to catch on again and I told Zo, but somehow he convinced me it was fine and just keep going.

Eventually he asked me if he could share my weekend trip streams with Resistance leader, with the promise that it would be only him watching and they wouldn't hit Rage. According to them, they just wanted intel to clean up after fights / get an idea about where OTHER clans are other than Rage. It was all bullshit. They ended up sharing my streams with multiple people in resistance, people from Outrage at the time, and it turned into a mess.

If I didn't keep leaking, I knew I'd be sold out by the people who I wasn't close to. Too many people knew too much. I wanted to come clean with ranks about it, but I knew if I did I'd get kicked immediately. I felt like I had no option but to just keep rolling with the situation. It all blew up in my face. I eventually got threats from ex-Resistance warlord telling me that I need to leave Rage and that ranks here in Rage were aware that I was leaking. FTC (leader of Resistance) explained to me that this guy wanted to get me kicked from Rage so I'd join Resistance, and I told him that was a terrible way to go about things.

A week or so later,  it all came out. I got accused of leaking, and in Niblets words I "folded like a lawn chair"  when he asked me about it which is true. It was a lot of stress and honestly I was just glad it was coming to and end.

From that point I got kicked from Rage, joined Resistance, and left them shortly after realizing what really just happened. I apologized to ranks here, but no one wanted to hear it. I blew up on all my "friends" from Resistance and lost a lot of friendships. What I did was fucked up and I realize that... I'm very regretful about everything.

I know not everyone can forgive me but please just give me a chance again... I'm so fucking sorry guys :( 

Just now, Royce said:

Hey guys ;/

For those of you who don't know me I'm rly. I was a member in rage from June 2019 - September 2019. I got kicked from the clan in September for being a fucking moron and leaking locs to Resistance. 

For those of you that do know me, I'm really fucking sorry about what happened. I'm a fucking idiot. I fell for one of the oldest tricks in the books and hurt not only Rage but myself. For the past 2 months or so I've been filled with tremendous amounts of regret about the whole situation.

For those of you that don't know the story... it's a long read but bare with me if you want...

I left IR a week before closure with the honest intent to join rage as a loyal member. IR was going down the drains with leadership changes, and we turned from a wildy focused clan to doing nothing but p2p clan wars. With things coming to an end I saw Rage as a saving grace. A strong f2p base (I'm a big f2p guy), a solid member base filled with a bunch of solid warrers who know what they're doing, everything I wanted. Weeks before I joined, I talked to Jizzle in game about how I was thinking of joining Rage. As 334 has always been my home world, I'd let him know whenever I saw him around that I wanted to come aboard. 

Fast forward my first week or so into rage after I left IR, I start getting a few messages from IR's founder, Zo. Zo was always a good guy to me. I shared a lot with him not only about in game stuff but also a lot of real life stuff I was going through. When I was in IR I was in a major slump in my life just getting out of college, working damn near minimum wage, having to move back in with my parents etc. things weren't good but Zo would always give me some good advice and encourage me to do better. Really solid guy.

Resistance was opening up and he tried to get me to come aboard. I explained to him about how I wasn't really feeling the direction IR was heading without him and didn't really want much to do with Resistance after his absence and lack of involvement with Resistance (Legend - no official rank). He instead talked me into staying in Rage and giving just him intel for saturdays so he could attend f2p trips (resistance didn't do f2p trips for probably 2-3 months) and I did. From the start I was fucking myself by inviting him + old IR guys guys to come in t9 capes on our trips and invite them to our saturday trips. Niblet / Abe / Jizzle were aware from day one but gave me a chance and didn't automatically accuse me.

As time went on I got dumber and dumber. Instead of just Saturdays I'd invite him to preps such as ft50 vs Apex and he'd sneak into the CC and prep with us unnoticed (for the most part). I tried to sneak him into other preps but the CC was closed and instead he'd watch and try to give me advice on my play style. Ranks started to catch on again and I told Zo, but somehow he convinced me it was fine and just keep going.

Eventually he asked me if he could share my weekend trip streams with Resistance leader, with the promise that it would be only him watching and they wouldn't hit Rage. According to them, they just wanted intel to clean up after fights / get an idea about where OTHER clans are other than Rage. It was all bullshit. They ended up sharing my streams with multiple people in resistance, people from Outrage at the time, and it turned into a mess.

If I didn't keep leaking, I knew I'd be sold out by the people who I wasn't close to. Too many people knew too much. I wanted to come clean with ranks about it, but I knew if I did I'd get kicked immediately. I felt like I had no option but to just keep rolling with the situation. It all blew up in my face. I eventually got threats from ex-Resistance warlord telling me that I need to leave Rage and that ranks here in Rage were aware that I was leaking. FTC (leader of Resistance) explained to me that this guy wanted to get me kicked from Rage so I'd join Resistance, and I told him that was a terrible way to go about things.

A week or so later,  it all came out. I got accused of leaking, and in Niblets words I "folded like a lawn chair"  when he asked me about it which is true. It was a lot of stress and honestly I was just glad it was coming to and end.

From that point I got kicked from Rage, joined Resistance, and left them shortly after realizing what really just happened. I apologized to ranks here, but no one wanted to hear it. I blew up on all my "friends" from Resistance and lost a lot of friendships. What I did was fucked up and I realize that... I'm very regretful about everything.

I know not everyone can forgive me but please just give me a chance again... I'm so fucking sorry guys :( 

@Zenith E-Girl 🔔?