2022 Roadmap

Kim

image.png

In 2022, in an era of where clanning within both communities has changed drastically, with leaderships, the types of action and starvation. As a platform, we will try our best to create as many community events while providing QoL updates within our systems such as COTM/WCOTM and more.
We hope with the the help of our new staff members that we can pump new life into both communities. 

This year, I want our staff team to be as transparent as possible with you all. In comparison to last year, where mostly some clan leaders tried to warp what was going on within clan leader channels. 

With that being said, down below are events and structures we hope to update with you with throughout the year. 

DzFixGs.png

Promotions

As you read yesterday, we did our 2022 promotions. I have high hopes for this generation of promotions and what can be done for the rest of the season. We are still seeking 1 Defense Staff members as we will be providing systems for their community. 

DzFixGs.png

Events

Four Tournaments  (RSBL, 1 Defense,  5v5, 1v1/2v2 big possibility. )
Two  NA Vs EUs (We will be hosting later in the year another NA Vs EU.) 
PCL or an event of similar nature to encourage activity within our scene 

Along the way, we will figure out creative ways to provide different kinds of events for both Mains & Pures. 

We are currently hosting NA Vs EU, which will take place tomorrow. A 1 defense tournament hosted by @Paige@lawibegins next week.

Team of the Month 
Staff and I have solid ideas on how to revamp all the systems and when and in time to return with COTM/WCOTM.

We want to release a new system called "Team of the Month." In order to cater to a community that consistently is fighting each other everyday. Their scene is filled with 1 defense and we are happy that their community has been able to create vast action  for themselves. We want to encourage it as uch we can. We will release a draft sometime by the ending of the month/beginning of February. 

COTM/WCOTM 
A lot of clan leaders have been reached out to by @Lord Ex& other staff members. We will continue our communication. I hope my own schedule will free up after releasing this topic + our public donor list.

Main Events

We would like to update your community with a preview of some with our new main staff teams by February or March. We had several clan leaders asking for some. But, I didn't have the time to source main clanners.

DzFixGs.png

Donator

With our scheduling of events, payment of awards, payouts for competitions monthly, and more. We needed to add the role "Donator." 

Donators will receive: A server role (which will be above Babysitter Role in our server.)
Forums Role (this will replace "Respected" on Forums.)
Involvement with where their money is being contributed to.
(Personal channel with all staff members.) Public Donor List on Discord & Forums. 

l0TYd1A.png

Our Current Donators 
Abd - overtime with events 200m+
Yoeshua - Provided Server Boosts within our NA server. Which has helped with marketing the server and excited much more people. 
Shugz - 50m. 
Pete - 50m. 

With the donations, Shugz & Pete, I am able to provide payouts to callers for our NA Vs EU event.  A separate topic will be posted to recordkeep for the community, where our money is being spent and a list of donators. 
Thank you to Abd, Youeshua, Shugz, and Pete for their contributions. 

DzFixGs.png

Sponsors 
It is vastly important to continue supporting our sponsors. They provide the GP that we use for our events to pay for signatures/graphics, payouts for systems(COTM/WCOTM/etc.), tournaments, and payment for callers. 
Our new sponsors are people who have strong vouches within the community and most of them I have dealt business with.  I am very happy with the type of people we were able to get to support us.

FUNDS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR INSTANCES SUCH AS ENDING OF THE YEAR AWARDS, WHICH ARE $$$$$

HhkayDE.png

AbdGP
As you all may already know him, he has made large donations into our tournaments.  To be able to continue running them on the consistent pace that we've been doing these last few months.  His prices are very competitive and his team are a experienced bunch. Ultimately. he wants to see the scene thrive in any way he can.

BTS Services 
Great bunch of dudes who provide great fast services. Very personable and reliable platform, I highly advise for you all to make business with them. I have had the pleasure to get know "Max" over the last few months. 

Seth's Firecape/Infernal Services

He has been around for many years. With hard vouches such as Alch and even my best friends have all got their capes from him.

Frost Bets
He has been a long time sponsor of ours, you guys should check him out whenever you are interesting in placing bets!

PartyPeteShop (buy-osrs-gold.)
Their team has been around for ten years and they're well organized. They recently donated to us to help us with our events. Their prices are also competitive and you guys should also consider buying gold from Pete! 

Alex's Shop
Very professional team. I have personally sold them a rare RSN, they updated me with every step of the way. If you have ever want to buy an rsn or sell, these are your guys. I hardcore vouch for them. 

DzFixGs.png

Discord Expansion

Dinosaur 

9pqVtIv.png
Uw7RwJR.png

This role will be awarded to anyone from Pre-Eoc Clanning within the pure community section. We will be releasing a similar concept to the main community sometime in the next month. Dinosaurs currently have their own chat hub. I am very happy with how the Dinosaurs have been actively talking to each other with a lax mentality. I always wanted a section for them and here it is! If you are from the pre-eoc era or before, please be prepared to provide some sort of proof. 

Nightowl
In order to increase activity all around the server,  our server usually gets quiet around night hours in EST. For those who already chat at night, they have been awarded this role on Discord.  I will be observing users who talk on a nightly basis in EST-hours to receive this role. 

Throughout the year, we will be adding additional channels to create of more of a community-tightknit vibe than we already have now. Hope you guys will like those updates as they come. Our first updates are already launched, we will add a public donor list 

3 hours ago, Kim said:

image.png

In 2022, in an era of where clanning within both communities has changed drastically, with leaderships, the types of action and starvation. As a platform, we will try our best to create as many community events while providing QoL updates within our systems such as COTM/WCOTM and more.
We hope with the the help of our new staff members that we can pump new life into both communities. 

This year, I want our staff team to be as transparent as possible with you all. In comparison to last year, where mostly some clan leaders tried to warp what was going on within clan leader channels. 

With that being said, down below are events and structures we hope to update with you with throughout the year. 

DzFixGs.png

Promotions

As you read yesterday, we did our 2022 promotions. I have high hopes for this generation of promotions and what can be done for the rest of the season. We are still seeking 1 Defense Staff members as we will be providing systems for their community. 

DzFixGs.png

Events

Four Tournaments  (RSBL, 1 Defense,  5v5, 1v1/2v2 big possibility. )
Two  NA Vs EUs (We will be hosting later in the year another NA Vs EU.) 
PCL or an event of similar nature to encourage activity within our scene 

Along the way, we will figure out creative ways to provide different kinds of events for both Mains & Pures. 

We are currently hosting NA Vs EU, which will take place tomorrow. A 1 defense tournament hosted by @Paige@lawibegins next week.

Team of the Month 
Staff and I have solid ideas on how to revamp all the systems and when and in time to return with COTM/WCOTM.

We want to release a new system called "Team of the Month." In order to cater to a community that consistently is fighting each other everyday. Their scene is filled with 1 defense and we are happy that their community has been able to create vast action  for themselves. We want to encourage it as uch we can. We will release a draft sometime by the ending of the month/beginning of February. 

COTM/WCOTM 
A lot of clan leaders have been reached out to by @Lord Ex& other staff members. We will continue our communication. I hope my own schedule will free up after releasing this topic + our public donor list.

Main Events

We would like to update your community with a preview of some with our new main staff teams by February or March. We had several clan leaders asking for some. But, I didn't have the time to source main clanners.

DzFixGs.png

Donator

With our scheduling of events, payment of awards, payouts for competitions monthly, and more. We needed to add the role "Donator." 

Donators will receive: A server role (which will be above Babysitter Role in our server.)
Forums Role (this will replace "Respected" on Forums.)
Involvement with where their money is being contributed to.
(Personal channel with all staff members.) Public Donor List on Discord & Forums. 

l0TYd1A.png

Our Current Donators 
Abd - overtime with events 200m+
Yoeshua - Provided Server Boosts within our NA server. Which has helped with marketing the server and excited much more people. 
Shugz - 50m. 
Pete - 50m. 

With the donations, Shugz & Pete, I am able to provide payouts to callers for our NA Vs EU event.  A separate topic will be posted to recordkeep for the community, where our money is being spent and a list of donators. 
Thank you to Abd, Youeshua, Shugz, and Pete for their contributions. 

DzFixGs.png

Sponsors 
It is vastly important to continue supporting our sponsors. They provide the GP that we use for our events to pay for signatures/graphics, payouts for systems(COTM/WCOTM/etc.), tournaments, and payment for callers. 
Our new sponsors are people who have strong vouches within the community and most of them I have dealt business with.  I am very happy with the type of people we were able to get to support us.

FUNDS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR INSTANCES SUCH AS ENDING OF THE YEAR AWARDS, WHICH ARE $$$$$

HhkayDE.png

AbdGP
As you all may already know him, he has made large donations into our tournaments.  To be able to continue running them on the consistent pace that we've been doing these last few months.  His prices are very competitive and his team are a experienced bunch. Ultimately. he wants to see the scene thrive in any way he can.

BTS Services 
Great bunch of dudes who provide great fast services. Very personable and reliable platform, I highly advise for you all to make business with them. I have had the pleasure to get know "Max" over the last few months. 

Seth's Firecape/Infernal Services

He has been around for many years. With hard vouches such as Alch and even my best friends have all got their capes from him.

Frost Bets
He has been a long time sponsor of ours, you guys should check him out whenever you are interesting in placing bets!

PartyPeteShop (buy-osrs-gold.)
Their team has been around for ten years and they're well organized. They recently donated to us to help us with our events. Their prices are also competitive and you guys should also consider buying gold from Pete! 

Alex's Shop
Very professional team. I have personally sold them a rare RSN, they updated me with every step of the way. If you have ever want to buy an rsn or sell, these are your guys. I hardcore vouch for them. 

DzFixGs.png

Discord Expansion

Dinosaur 

9pqVtIv.png
Uw7RwJR.png

This role will be awarded to anyone from Pre-Eoc Clanning within the pure community section. We will be releasing a similar concept to the main community sometime in the next month. Dinosaurs currently have their own chat hub. I am very happy with how the Dinosaurs have been actively talking to each other with a lax mentality. I always wanted a section for them and here it is! If you are from the pre-eoc era or before, please be prepared to provide some sort of proof. 

Nightowl
In order to increase activity all around the server,  our server usually gets quiet around night hours in EST. For those who already chat at night, they have been awarded this role on Discord.  I will be observing users who talk on a nightly basis in EST-hours to receive this role. 

Throughout the year, we will be adding additional channels to create of more of a community-tightknit vibe than we already have now. Hope you guys will like those updates as they come. Our first updates are already launched, we will add a public donor list 

unban l0l

I love the ideas, does sound fun, especially the EU v NA events :) 

The team of the month  - just same kids under different team alias' to compete, I miss the days clans would just mini but again that's probably because the state of the scene..

Its good to see all these event planned, the hard part is getting through some of these clans leaderships to actually take part. I can probably assume the PCL will only have select clans participating because of beef / rivals. 

All in All looks positive from your end, GJ Kim and Co.