One month of no F2P Saturdays, what's next?

Tyendinaga

1 hour ago, Crusher said:

Ur the one whos gonna cry when the game is dead, this game is all u have u fat turkish simp xd

facts

@Grey Wolf wants to be remembered as some "great rank" but in reality hes dogshit in a dogshit clan and he doesn't possess the personality or skills to ever be considered good. not to mention hes not even close to smart enough. all he does is cosplay and simp hahaha

F2P is full of mains and clans can’t seem to help themselves from bringing them. In P2P they’re a lot easier to deal with, not dying anytime soon. 

If pure only worlds existed sure, but y’all can’t be civil in a 25 year old game to make it work. So fuck it. Even though I have a soft spot for F2P pking..

1 hour ago, Republic1 said:

facts

@Grey Wolf wants to be remembered as some "great rank" but in reality hes dogshit in a dogshit clan and he doesn't possess the personality or skills to ever be considered good. not to mention hes not even close to smart enough. all he does is cosplay and simp hahaha

reminder @Grey Wolf

Clans that are on the verge of closing are afraid to be mentioned on a sharkbrew topic for low pulls or they don't have faith in their members to compete at a high level in F2P.

It's clear only three clans compete competitvely in the F2P scene, Terror, Rage and Fatality. It's a shame there isn't more competition outside of that because people have been avoiding for over a year now. I don't see this changing as it's become comfortable for them to avoid F2P events and Saturdays. 

The scene closed when these pussies starting avoiding when they are the ones who started this bullshit. As always, Rage will handle the business how it needs to be handled - and those pussy ass clans who pipe up to Rage are now suffering death.

-zenith = back to low level 1 def pures , claiming big pulls but only 30 (max) in game at a time

-fo = damn near closed end of 2021 but making a 1 def movement to get old community back , still dying to Rage + Fatality whenever they show face

-apeg - haven't heard of them since 2016 when they prepped when they finished 3-15 in that year

-supremacy = closed in 2021 

Congrats to the real ones left 💯

When will the clans mentioned above grow a huge hairy nutsack like I have? Probably never, lmfao.

1 hour ago, keefn said:

The scene closed when these pussies starting avoiding when they are the ones who started this bullshit. As always, Rage will handle the business how it needs to be handled - and those pussy ass clans who pipe up to Rage are now suffering death.

-zenith = back to low level 1 def pures , claiming big pulls but only 30 (max) in game at a time

-fo = damn near closed end of 2021 but making a 1 def movement to get old community back , still dying to Rage + Fatality whenever they show face

-apeg - haven't heard of them since 2016 when they prepped when they finished 3-15 in that year

-supremacy = closed in 2021 

Congrats to the real ones left 💯

When will the clans mentioned above grow a huge hairy nutsack like I have? Probably never, lmfao.

Rage pulls 20 and PKs with Vennys 90% of the time because Royce couldn't afford to pay them anymore lol. 

3 hours ago, Htown said:

Clans that are on the verge of closing are afraid to be mentioned on a sharkbrew topic for low pulls or they don't have faith in their members to compete at a high level in F2P.

It's clear only three clans compete competitvely in the F2P scene, Terror, Rage and Fatality. It's a shame there isn't more competition outside of that because people have been avoiding for over a year now. I don't see this changing as it's become comfortable for them to avoid F2P events and Saturdays. 

You guys lost to Terror, and posted a topic claiming a win lol. Then you just cancelled on Terror last week..?

2 hours ago, keefn said:

Nobody went 1 def in the scene besides 2 clans lmfao ?? avoider..... rodney won't save you they can't even save themselves lmfao

Foe by no means wants just 1 def accounts. What the fuck are you talking about? I play 25 def every weekend along with a bunch of others in 107’s. 

To be honest with you, speaking impartially, I would say in combination with reduced size of this community, the ego's of certain members of the community makes a return to previous times near impossible. New players arent coming and many who are left have behaved in atrocious ways and not been removed from the community (due to poor pulls likely). This slowly seeps into leadership over the years. 

I still think overall the real underlying issue that started all of this was the involvement of the main scene. The pure and main scene stayed separate for a long time, and now I'm very doubtful they will ever dissociate. 

I dont really have a solution, but I also dont really care. The game is coming towards a close anyway (atleast from a clanning perspective). I would urge anyone who is putting considerable time into "fixing" the community to not waste their time (atleast outside of CWA.) 

If this game had a moderator team who interacted adequately with the community, the pure scene would be in a perfect spot, and I'd probably still have the same enthusiasm for the game. 

For whatever time is left, I will occasionally log on to be with my boys and kill the ops!