One month of no F2P Saturdays, what's next?

Tyendinaga

11 hours ago, Grey Wolf said:

let us set up prep and see who has better skills! idk even which clan youre in. apex, fom, z or sup is what i reckon. get any of these clans to prep us either server any account build and let us put our skills to test! what ya say!

im not in any of those clans, but clw in 2022? HOLY FUCK LMFAO

On 1/31/2022 at 6:08 PM, Killer Kamal said:

let this cancer scene consume itself and quit the game

thank me later

agree

i quit a while ago for a different reason. but its also a good reason to quit:
jagex is killing pvp in general not just clanning.
jagex is also slowly killing runescape as a whole.

might be time to start thinking about the next game you're gonna play 😵 and move on bros. i was still having fun with clanning when i quit. but its not hard to see osrs has no future. if you're not having fun anymore why play lol.

On 1/31/2022 at 6:37 PM, Grey Wolf said:

Bring more mains, tanks and vennys. Finna go out with a bang as a scene 😎

Whats wrong with the scene is people like @Crusheronly looking at 1 side and never at their own side. So ye, refer to first sentence. I will rag every single z p2p pkri with more vennys.

hmm weird last time i played runescape clans like zenith apex etc could only rag. its almost as if they're guilty of doing the exact same things, but are worse than rage at it. just saying.

On 1/31/2022 at 10:10 PM, Colin said:

F2P is full of mains and clans can’t seem to help themselves from bringing them. In P2P they’re a lot easier to deal with, not dying anytime soon. 

If pure only worlds existed sure, but y’all can’t be civil in a 25 year old game to make it work. So fuck it. Even though I have a soft spot for F2P pking..

yeah jagex could fix everything everyone's complained about with clanning for years in 0.25 seconds using zero extra resources (have you seen how low f2p server pops are lately?) but its not only that they don't care, jagex also hates us.
thats why you should all stop playing.

48 minutes ago, H88 said:

yeah jagex could fix everything everyone's complained about with clanning for years in 0.25 seconds using zero extra resources (have you seen how low f2p server pops are lately?) but its not only that they don't care, jagex also hates us.
thats why you should all stop playing.

They always have hated us for whatever reason, and people generally hate on the pking community as a whole in the RS community. It sucks 

17 hours ago, Fake Smile said:

I don't know man, ask rage or fatality. They're the main clans that are fighting pures. The only reason Sundays is still a thing is because mains are not that OP in P2P.

And all of this because they can't compete with other clans, resulting in vennies, meds and mains. Yep, they are "legacy" clans as they call themselves. Pathetic.

6lEZo6J.png

Just lol

On 2/1/2022 at 12:46 PM, Fake Smile said:

I don't know man, ask rage or fatality. They're the main clans that are fighting pures. The only reason Sundays is still a thing is because mains are not that OP in P2P.

And all of this because they can't compete with other clans, resulting in vennies, meds and mains. Yep, they are "legacy" clans as they call themselves. Pathetic.

6lEZo6J.png

can't have topics in the main section if you dont make any :thinksmart:

Jagex are the only people who can fix our wilderness issues and it will never happen, the only competitive place left is cwa and with leaderships starvation tactics from all sides stagnating it it’s boring. 

let’s all move to p servers and kick each others heads in every weekend. 😂

On 2/1/2022 at 2:38 PM, Tyendinaga said:

40 replies of utter trite. no attempts made at cohesion, or understanding how we got here. 

You really thought a sharbrew topic was going to spark some type of solution? ive seen this topic made so many times. Why can't we get 1 reasonable rank from each clan(if not all, at least some) in a groupchat and discuss the direction of pure clanning. It only takes a few of us, and then others will follow. I most definitely agree with your view, but this isnt the right way to discuss/tackle the problem. The replies were expected.

It all comes to 1 simple thing, clans with shit quality can only compete in the wild because they can spin the results anyway they want to.  Every clan thinks they dominate the weekend trips, and yet clan war is the only game mode that gives you a real winner and loser. so I don't see anything wrong with clan wars, if anything, we should have more clan wars or even have Sharkbrew monitor the results so you find out which clan is good and which clan is shit.  Isn't that what clanning is all about? Find out who is the best?

P2P Sunday will die. Apex/Zenith etc have made it clear they won't stop simping rot till they meet the same closing fate as all other rot allies (literally no exceptions).

The vast majority of relevant people that crash/rag for fun are opposing them, Rot/rot slave participate because they have to, to keep up a facade only they believe. People who have more fun playing the video game this way, will play the game longer and keep coming back. Saturdays is an example of this (raggers kept ragging long past rot was able to tolerate it simply because of the enjoyment discrepancy, Sundays will be the same). 

Also, Apex pulls 20 with no mass join opportunity left (unless another ally closes) as other clans are too frail to survive another mass leave. They'll also keep bleeding any remaining quality to more relevant alliance members until they don't have enough left to rebuild, leaving the remainders to go seek any sort of fun elsewhere.

Apex is a knockoff of what they were and an underperforming alliance clan. On a long enough time line fun and common sense prevails over loyalty. Their members are not having fun and can only be deluded for so long.

Another clan less to provide a fight basis on Sundays.

3 hours ago, Legacy 2022 said:

You really thought a sharbrew topic was going to spark some type of solution? ive seen this topic made so many times. Why can't we get 1 reasonable rank from each clan(if not all, at least some) in a groupchat and discuss the direction of pure clanning. It only takes a few of us, and then others will follow. I most definitely agree with your view, but this isnt the right way to discuss/tackle the problem. The replies were expected.

u really acting like that hasn't been attempted already? tyen tried it and got bullied XD