Thoughts about the PvP scene?

Nimble

Hey all. I’ve been into PvP somewhat since Battlescape, as well as other rsps’s, so I’ve been around for some time. I wonder what you all think about PvP currently and what JaGeX COULD do to benefit PvP and clans in general. 

Hi @Nimble

The current state of Pure Clanning is a bit dire - communities would rather pursue alliances with main clans to take out their unresolved issues on other communities rather than actually address topics in a mature manner. You can look at the mentions towards me above for reference of such behavior. 

We are currently struggling with a lack of wilderness content in the way of bounty hunter and multi-revenant caves - both of these were removed from the game without replacement, what we currently have for singles wilderness is the revenant caves reworked for single combat which sees a good amount of pvp activity at all levels. 

Multi wilderness suffers from the aforementioned - many clans would prefer to collaborate against their 'enemies' resulting in a limited experience where F2P Saturdays are now between Fatality, Rage, and Terror performing clanwars events vs each other, with all other pure clans cancelling Saturdays. Sundays are a hit and run fest where clans attempt to get a few seconds of action in before teleing out due to mains and increased interference. No clans seem mature enough to take the step to fix these issues so the collapse of our community continues. 

Thank you to @Colin and @Steroidsfor going out of their way to notify me about this topic rather than directly replying to the OP. 

• 11 months later...