Eruption of Pures bully Final Ownage

Hex

this games too easy lmao all these mad new foe bundle of twigss getting salty as fuck this is gr8

kinda sad when the "new FOE bundle of twigss" are doing a better job as a member than what you ever did as a warlord. what did you do as a warlord besides sucking off walli, kyle and adhi's dick again?

kinda sad when the "new FOE bundle of twigss" are doing a better job as a member than what you ever did as a warlord. what did you do as a warlord besides sucking off walli, kyle and adhi's dick again?

baha these new bundle of twigss haven't done anything in foe actually its all adhi doing the work. please enlighten me on what they've done LOL

edit: tbh i'm surprised u know who walli and kyle are :D

baha these new bundle of twigss haven't done anything in foe actually its all adhi doing the work. please enlighten me on what they've done LOL

They carrot your clan on preps and Sundays instead of sucking off adhi and walli to call on preps r0fl

You don't even know how to win a proper argument, keep on being useless in every clan your in.

lmaoo you have to hide behind a fake alias to flame man pretty pathetic man. i bet you're one of those zenith tomatos who came from sko L0L