Eruption of Pures bully Final Ownage

Hex

Can you speak english? wait you don't even know how to read in english lmfao, please reread what i said. Anger tends to make you think illogically, so make sure you're calm when you read about the useless replies you've been sending me. 

You're just exposing how useless you are lmfao.

i'm probably the reason why your clan is slumping :D

'can't read in english'

'what you don't realize is you're pretty useless AT every clan you're in' KAPPADOG192?

'what you don't realize is you're pretty useless AT every clan you're in' KAPPADOG192?

lmfaoo god blessL0L

i'm probably the reason why your clan is slumping :D

'can't read in english'

lmfaoo god blessL0L

I think you have lost some brain cells lmfao. Keep being the solo's slave, thats the only thing your good at. Trying to troll on shark brew - your terrible at it.

I think you have lost some brain cells lmfao. Keep being the solo's slave, thats the only thing your good at. Trying to troll on shark brew - your terrible at it.

Adhi's gonna give you a time out for replying 20 times on our topic and giving it half it's views.

Kick rocks

Tyler we can have another session when FOE beats you down this saturday and sunday, never had so much fun lmfao

saturday literally was the slightest work like 3 hours of beating down a clan..demoralizing a clan..how much worse can it get? your own leader adhi gave up on calling LOL

saturday literally was the slightest work like 3 hours of beating down a clan..demoralizing a clan..how much worse can it get? your own leader adhi gave up on calling LOL

Don't forget about p2p where........... wait your clan didn't do anything on Sunday LOL

and it hasn't worked l0l seems like i'm a winner yet again:]]]

2 pages of replies, you seem salty to me and everyone else who isn't useless. Want to make it three or should we continue this Saturday and Sunday? Ive had enough fun.

Edit: omg its almost three pages LMFAO

wasn't online sunday but yh haha kappadog

We all need a day off from sucking mexican burritos.

2 pages of replies, you seem salty to me and everyone else who isn't useless. Want to make it three or should we continue this Saturday and Sunday? Ive had enough fun.

We all need a day off from sucking mexican burritos.

i'm just out here replying and you're out here being salty lelies i'm still a winner.........................................zzzzzzzzzz

i'm just out here replying and you're out here being salty lelies i'm still a winner.........................................zzzzzzzzzz

Useless people have a mind of their own. You can keep thinking that. Have fun brown sticky stuffting out all the jizz and mexican burritos tomorrow.