Zumpa spy hits legacy members at callisto and baits them into a 6 hour rag war at gdz [AUDIO LEAK] - Sturgeonista is fucking broken l0000l

Scims

NO WAY YOU'RE USING OLD AUDIO YET AGAIN, LMFAO! I was out and came to rag on mobile for a bit when I got home - I wasn't even on TS. We broke your entire dogshit clan until there were barely any Z names left in-game. As usual, you all teleported-up at the same time to spam in a DD and get some propaganda pics for your fake ending. Nice try, you fucking freaks, l000l.

2 hours ago, Sturg said:

NO WAY YOU'RE USING OLD AUDIO YET AGAIN, LMFAO! I was out and came to rag on mobile for a bit when I got home - I wasn't even on TS. We broke your entire dogshit clan until there were barely any Z names left in-game. As usual, you all teleported-up at the same time to spam in a DD and get some propaganda pics for your fake ending. Nice try, you fucking freaks, l000l.

Holy shit you’re mad as fuck😂 go take a shower you sweaty victim. Zenith wins again. You will never beat us

6 hours ago, Sturg said:

broken sturgeonista l000000l

9 hours ago, Sturg said:

Mans crying again.

On 2/20/2022 at 5:09 PM, Sturg said:

why do you sound so weird and awkward