Rage Promotional Video: Fear the Bears by Matias

Grey Wolf

QtiqgTG.png?width=1440&height=384

One of our top shooters Matias made a great video with some of the  greatest highlights of 2021. Clan Wars, Wildy, F2P, P2P be it against pures/meds/mains. We have done it all. Anyone currently not in a clan or in a clan that gets starved from having nice events should link up with us and start having fun!

Do you want to own, kick ass, win events, dominate fights, be in a nice community and be someone that actually matters? Start your journey with Clan Rage today.

discord.gg/ragebears
https://clan-rage.com/community/

Give the video some love, like, subscribe and comment. Thank you Matias.

4 hours ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

No one wants to watch this btw this is worse than Broxxs end of the year vids.

I like your topics where you cry about ROT/Zenith those are actually good reads post more of that

Aren't you in a year+ long rivalry with legacy lmaooo there's a reason you never stepped to rage you reject

24 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

Not sure wym Zenith/Rot has consistently bullied you into CWA on weekends (hence why you're posting a CWA montage that was a recorded on of all ur Saturday/Sundays after being forced out of wild l0000l)

Hey guys ;/

For those of you who don't know me I'm rly. I was a member in rage from June 2019 - September 2019. I got kicked from the clan in September for being a fucking moron and leaking locs to Resistance. 

For those of you that do know me, I'm really fucking sorry about what happened. I'm a fucking idiot. I fell for one of the oldest tricks in the books and hurt not only Rage but myself. For the past 2 months or so I've been filled with tremendous amounts of regret about the whole situation.

For those of you that don't know the story... it's a long read but bare with me if you want...

I left IR a week before closure with the honest intent to join rage as a loyal member. IR was going down the drains with leadership changes, and we turned from a wildy focused clan to doing nothing but p2p clan wars. With things coming to an end I saw Rage as a saving grace. A strong f2p base (I'm a big f2p guy), a solid member base filled with abunch of solid warrers who know what they're doing, everything I wanted. Weeks before I joined, I talked to Jizzle in game about how I was thinking of joining Rage. As 334 has always been my home world, I'd let him know whenever I saw him around that I wanted to come aboard. 

@Zenith E-Girl ring a bell?

If I didn't keep leaking, I knew I'd be sold out by the people who I wasn't close to. Too many people knew too much. I wanted to come clean with ranks about it, but I knew if I did I'd get kicked immediately. I felt like I had no option but to just keep rolling with the situation. It all blew up in my face. I eventually got threats from ex-Resistance warlord telling me that I need to leave Rage and that ranks here in Rage were aware that I was leaking. FTC (leader of Resistance) explained to me that this guy wanted to get me kicked from Rage so I'd join Resistance, and I told him that was a terrible way to go about things.

A week or so later,  it all came out. I got accused of leaking, and in Niblets words I "folded like a lawn chair"  when he asked me about it which is true. It was a lot of stress and honestly I was just glad it was coming to and end.

From that point I got kicked from Rage, joined Resistance, and left them shortly after realizing what really just happened. I apologized to ranks here, but no one wanted to hear it. I blew up on all my "friends" from Resistance and lost a lot of friendships. What I did was fucked up and I realize that... I'm very regretful about everything.

I know not everyone can forgive me but please just give me a chance again... I'm so fucking sorry guys :( 

5 minutes ago, Royce said:

Hey guys ;/

For those of you who don't know me I'm rly. I was a member in rage from June 2019 - September 2019. I got kicked from the clan in September for being a fucking moron and leaking locs to Resistance. 

For those of you that do know me, I'm really fucking sorry about what happened. I'm a fucking idiot. I fell for one of the oldest tricks in the books and hurt not only Rage but myself. For the past 2 months or so I've been filled with tremendous amounts of regret about the whole situation.

For those of you that don't know the story... it's a long read but bare with me if you want...

I left IR a week before closure with the honest intent to join rage as a loyal member. IR was going down the drains with leadership changes, and we turned from a wildy focused clan to doing nothing but p2p clan wars. With things coming to an end I saw Rage as a saving grace. A strong f2p base (I'm a big f2p guy), a solid member base filled with abunch of solid warrers who know what they're doing, everything I wanted. Weeks before I joined, I talked to Jizzle in game about how I was thinking of joining Rage. As 334 has always been my home world, I'd let him know whenever I saw him around that I wanted to come aboard. 

3 minutes ago, Royce said:

@Zenith E-Girl ring a bell?

If I didn't keep leaking, I knew I'd be sold out by the people who I wasn't close to. Too many people knew too much. I wanted to come clean with ranks about it, but I knew if I did I'd get kicked immediately. I felt like I had no option but to just keep rolling with the situation. It all blew up in my face. I eventually got threats from ex-Resistance warlord telling me that I need to leave Rage and that ranks here in Rage were aware that I was leaking. FTC (leader of Resistance) explained to me that this guy wanted to get me kicked from Rage so I'd join Resistance, and I told him that was a terrible way to go about things.

A week or so later,  it all came out. I got accused of leaking, and in Niblets words I "folded like a lawn chair"  when he asked me about it which is true. It was a lot of stress and honestly I was just glad it was coming to and end.

From that point I got kicked from Rage, joined Resistance, and left them shortly after realizing what really just happened. I apologized to ranks here, but no one wanted to hear it. I blew up on all my "friends" from Resistance and lost a lot of friendships. What I did was fucked up and I realize that... I'm very regretful about everything.

I know not everyone can forgive me but please just give me a chance again... I'm so fucking sorry guys :( 

Nice essay you wrote but cbf to read it lol

10 minutes ago, Emperor Swat said:

" be in a nice community and be someone that actually matters?"
 Lmfao 15 seconds in and you've already flamed 4 clans.  ye nah there is a reason you pull 30.

Noobs like u don’t get in anyway, no need to cry my deluded noobie gay son