2021 Pure Community Awards

Devin

• Devin unpinned and featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 5:57 PM, Devin said:

Died in 2019, but you're still here.. Tell me the sense in that...? Also, since you say the design is garbage, can you do better? Not anyone else, I mean you. 

Let me give you a little insight on your forums. You have like 5 clans that dick ride each other and lose but come here to keep their clan looking alive.  Couple clans who log on to pass time and laugh at said members. Yes this website died a while ago with pure clanning.

og.gif

Look at this clans award. They closed lol. All this shit is just a big "which clans has the most members on our forums to spread propaganda"

Sharkbrew is just kinda like the platform for the mainstream media of today. 

Not arguing, flaming or looking for a debate. Just stating my opinion

On 3/14/2022 at 7:45 AM, |Foe said:

Let me give you a little insight on your forums. You have like 5 clans that dick ride each other and lose but come here to keep their clan looking alive.  Couple clans who log on to pass time and laugh at said members. Yes this website died a while ago with pure clanning.

og.gif

Look at this clans award. They closed lol. All this shit is just a big "which clans has the most members on our forums to spread propaganda"

Sharkbrew is just kinda like the platform for the mainstream media of today. 

Not arguing, flaming or looking for a debate. Just stating my opinion

Sharkbrew is the perfect platform for the current state of the community. Clans would rather fake/manipulate a topic, on a 2007 style forum,  where no skill is needed than actually fight in a skill based system such as the purple portal. It's crazy how the majority of (whats left) of this community sees logic in "no topic = no relevance"

For clans like Zenith, the goal isn't to win. They want their oppositions to lose, or atleast try to make it seem like they lose.