is kim the devil of pure clanning?

1 hour ago, KimTheDevil (Devil Kim) said:

why is it that ever since Kim took over Sharkbrew, pure clanning has died?

This proves that women should never be in charge

Kim must be removed from sharkbrew for pure clanning to thrive

she is a pea brained f*male so she is incapable of separating her role as a moderator from her emotions. think about how emotion driven and probably dumb you were when you hit puberty. that's how w*men are, except their whole lives, constantly, with even less rational brain functioning.

if her clan doesn't like your clan she will do everything in her power to use her moderator position in a dead community she killed to harass your clan etc. typical petty behavior you can expect from women.

a lot of you niggas ain't much better though js.

49 minutes ago, H88 said:

she is a pea brained f*male so she is incapable of separating her role as a moderator from her emotions. think about how emotion driven and probably dumb you were when you hit puberty. that's how w*men are, except their whole lives, constantly, with even less rational brain functioning.

if her clan doesn't like your clan she will do everything in her power to use her moderator position in a dead community she killed to harass your clan etc. typical petty behavior you can expect from women.

a lot of you niggas ain't much better though js.

facts 110% kim should be removed from sharkbrew

10 minutes ago, Vince Carter said:

Kim claiming she's unbiased is equivalent to a racist claiming they aren't racist

doesn't really matter though the pure scene died and everyone just needs to close their clan and join their allied main clans and stop this pitiful attempt at revival 

agree'd most of rage is already joining rev

3 hours ago, Vince Carter said:

Kim claiming she's unbiased is equivalent to a racist claiming they aren't racist

doesn't really matter though the pure scene died and everyone just needs to close their clan and join their allied main clans and stop this pitiful attempt at revival 

Everyone has some bit of bias. I try my best to be as neutral as possible and at times take a step back and allow others to take over. Overall, I have no real stake in anything within community and try my best to be a guide behind the scenes.  :) 

• Eevee locked this topic