banger

Dutch Ryan

Zenith should be permanently removed from the pure section of sb.  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Zenith should be permanently removed from the pure section of sb.

• yes dogshit main clan
    • no

7 hours ago, Crusher said:

Never knew ur obsession with zenith was this real. I can imagine u must are hurt after being denied and being the meme of zenith. Hope u can start putting ur attention to ur kid instead of runescape :)

get your facts straight, if your bipolar leader tries to command me after coming back to the game to have fun. while not even being in he's clan. than that's none of my concern and a little bit weird if you ask me.

23 minutes ago, Dutch Ryan said:

get your facts straight, if your bipolar leader tries to command me after coming back to the game to have fun. while not even being in he's clan. than that's none of my concern and a little bit weird if you ask me.

This sentence gave me aids and makes no sense, exact reason why u were the meme of zenith and everyone called u dutch downie lmao

8 minutes ago, Crusher said:

This sentence gave me aids and makes no sense, exact reason why u were the meme of zenith and everyone called u dutch downie lmao

u are indeed really irrelevant and so is your shit clan btw keep involving my relatives and you will suffer the consequences.

22 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Whatchu gonna do about it dutch downie l0000l, do sumting sucker

put some respect on your ex officer when me knowing even being an officer in your clan ain't a accomplishment, just honestly say's how much of a dutch downie u are for being in a masser clan who mass auto rank kids, stick to the brew kid its understandable you dont enjoy the game when being in zenshit who focus on quantity over quality.

3 minutes ago, Dutch Ryan said:

put some respect on your ex officer even being an officer in your clan ain't a accomplishment, just honestly say's how much of a dutch downie u are. ;) 

No one respects u kid u were useless hence why u left Zenith emotional. Now ur stuck with the same kids who flamed and memed u for decades l00l

Just now, Crusher said:

No one respects u kid u were useless hence why u left Zenith emotional. Now ur stuck with the same kids who flamed and memed u for decades l00l

u clearly don't get the point but i understand it's hard for someone who comes from the same country as me.

to even understand a single thing ;)