Who’s closing first? (March Edition)

Fudog

Who’s closing first?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s closing first?

• Fatality (dogshit)
    • Terror (goofy audio leaks)
    • Rage (getting camped by rot)

After watching Fatality get completely fucked by Final Ownage Elite on Sunday, I know for a fact that fragile outrage ranks are gunna quit and pull another jamz.

on a side note Terror is still getting camped by fs and I gotta admit leaking their audio is fucking hilarious

lastly rage is dogshit and only pulls 13 people to weekend trips. 

I got fatality closing first, wbu?

1 hour ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

I voted FI because Rage are already seemingly closed. They make up less than 15% of their open cc and lose 5v1 every single week

If I lost as many +1s as rage has I'd brainwash my members into mostly playing safe purple portal minigames too 💀

Not getting in.

all i know is that fatality is a poser clan full of wannabe's trying to make names for themselves but in reality all they do is watch anime, mini war, and type on SB discord. I've heard horror stories about how awkward their TS is during the week (when they actually have people connected)

irrelevant since cody and rich led back towards the beginning of osrs 

1 minute ago, Steroids said:

all i know is that fatality is a poser clan full of wannabe's trying to make names for themselves but in reality all they do is watch anime, mini war, and type on SB discord. I've heard horror stories about how awkward their TS is during the week (when they actually have people connected)

💯 🤣

4 minutes ago, Steroids said:

Agreed. I’ll give a shout to Chris as well, but any leadership afterwards has been fucking dogshit. I’ve never seen such bad propaganda either tbh