Tuesday: 25 Zenith Hunt, Clear, and End Blunt Pures (3-0)

ZENITH HEAD LAWYER

UzjnBFa.gif

MOST ACTIVE - BEST COMMUNITY - #1 PKING PURE CLAN

FORUMS TEAMSPEAK DISCORD

On this fine Tuesday afternoon we decided to hunt Blunt Pures Scheduled PK Trip. As predicted they had absolutely 0 people in their voice the whole day. A clan that once thrived by activity PKing, and doing clan events, scared to even mass up, or Pk in their own discord server (second one after their founder got drunk and nuked the last one). Regardless, whether they pked in BP Discord or not, we hunted them and hit their trip multiple times (sending them to a break!).

These caves really give us Deja-vu of what we did to the Pure Community during Rev Caves. History repeating itself. You are not allowed to PK if you are in Anti-Zenith. Let this be a reminder for anyone who decides to stay in a clan that suicides' their members to "stall" for a main clan, you are just a number, and a pawn. Your opinions and values are worthless to your slave embedded leaders. Imagine being in a "Pure" clan and using your meds/mains more then your actual pures. 

You already know what to do, message cookies#1337 to make amends and have clean action.

fea469f7e92e79cd19084c79e651eee1.png

BP Elite Member teleporting on sight, in the presence of a Zenith Hat.

2022.03.29_14-08-37.gif

BP Getting Fully Wiped #1

BP Getting Fully Wiped #2

3GG6tnL.png

2022-03-29_11-25-32.png

2022-03-29_11-25-18.png

2022-03-29_12-15-58.png

2022-03-29_12-15-39.png

2022-03-29_11-41-16.png

2022-03-29_11-34-27.png

2022-03-29_11-26-06.png

2022-03-29_11-25-51.png

2022-03-29_11-25-41.png

2022-03-29_11-43-54.png

10267dbff9f54513bf1946faf79dda20-png.jpg 

@Dutch Ryanyou know what actually surprises me.
without any flame, I have been the one always trying to back you the fuck up. Cause I believe in giving people second chances but you fucking it up with everyone else and now with me for me that's it, I wanted to give you a honest chance but I just think it's your own problem right now.
goodluck with w/e comes on your path.
and now get the fuck out of my discord
Loser

Just now, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

without any flame, I have been the one always trying to back you the fuck up. Cause I believe in giving people second chances but you fucking it up with everyone else and now with me for me that's it, I wanted to give you a honest chance but I just think it's your own problem right now.
Loser

Roflcopters

Loser

15 minutes ago, droze said:

Loser